Adrien Rabiot (45 Viewers)

renew?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
The difference is in man utd he is going to get payed 7 million for at least the next 3 years.
Here he gets 7 and I doubt any big club is going to pay him more then 5 next year.
If we keep him in the stands all year I doubt he gets even that.
You're agreeing with me - I'm saying from his pov this united offer is a golden opportunity and it makes no sense to turn it down.

Knowah

Pool's Closed Due to Aids
Jan 28, 2013
The difference is in man utd he is going to get payed 7 million for at least the next 3 years.
Here he gets 7 and I doubt any big club is going to pay him more then 5 next year.
If we keep him in the stands all year I doubt he gets even that.
He's going to get more than 5 next year lol

Think about it, to Manchester United he wasn't going to cost 7m. He cost 8m (let's say they negotiate that down from his 10m and their 7m offer), the 10m signing fee, and the 18m transfer fee. He was going to cost:

8 + 2 + 3.6 per year. That is the wages plus his signing fee and transfer fee divided by 5 year contract life. This is how the finances are done.

so for 13.6m PER YEAR he might not be worth it but he's going to get more than 5m on a free next summer. Too many rich EPL clubs (basically all of them) who can make that happen, 4-6 French clubs who can make that happen, 4-6 La Liga clubs who can make that happen.

Mark my words.

- - - Updated - - -

You're agreeing with me - I'm saying from his pov this united offer is a golden opportunity and it makes no sense to turn it down.
It's the opposite of a golden opportunity, its a losing step only taken if he wants playtime.

And again, he's shown he isn't concerned with playtime when money is on the line when he was at PSG and now is showing it again.

If he waits until next summer, he can market himself at a wage increase and signing fee but still be CHEAPER than if he had a transfer fee this summer. And he can increase his wages a bit and get another signing fee of 8-10m. It's a win for him to wait until summer.

- - - Updated - - -

Another thing to keep in mind., some clubs are looking at Kulusevski and other recent departures from Juventus and saying "hmm maybe a player's performance at Juventus under the manager turmoil of Allegri/Sarri/Pirlo/Allegri the last four years ISN'T indicative of their actual ability."

For 10m annually, its worth to the risk to get a Rabiot who is nearly good enough for the French international midfield spot.

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
He's going to get more than 5 next year lol

Think about it, to Manchester United he wasn't going to cost 7m. He cost 8m (let's say they negotiate that down from his 10m and their 7m offer), the 10m signing fee, and the 18m transfer fee. He was going to cost:

8 + 2 + 3.6 per year. That is the wages plus his signing fee and transfer fee divided by 5 year contract life. This is how the finances are done.

so for 13.6m PER YEAR he might not be worth it but he's going to get more than 5m on a free next summer. Too many rich EPL clubs (basically all of them) who can make that happen, 4-6 French clubs who can make that happen, 4-6 La Liga clubs who can make that happen.

Mark my words.

- - - Updated - - -

It's the opposite of a golden opportunity, its a losing step only taken if he wants playtime.

And again, he's shown he isn't concerned with playtime when money is on the line when he was at PSG and now is showing it again.

If he waits until next summer, he can market himself at a wage increase and signing fee but still be CHEAPER than if he had a transfer fee this summer. And he can increase his wages a bit and get another signing fee of 8-10m. It's a win for him to wait until summer.

- - - Updated - - -

Another thing to keep in mind., some clubs are looking at Kulusevski and other recent departures from Juventus and saying "hmm maybe a player's performance at Juventus under the manager turmoil of Allegri/Sarri/Pirlo/Allegri the last four years ISN'T indicative of their actual ability."

For 10m annually, its worth to the risk to get a Rabiot who is nearly good enough for the French international midfield spot.
Man my brain is so slow today, going full monke trying to understand all of this. Time to dip outta Rabiot's thread.

How did players manage to end up getting millions and millions in signing fees on top of their absurd salaries? It's wild

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
https://www.redcafe.net/threads/adr...is-his-agent-get-over-it.472147/post-29319740

I don't know what's funnier, them missing out or them wasting past week chasing a nobody and still get rejected.
I love it when they quote posts from here and are utterly bewildered and shocked by the intensity of the culture of Tuz :D

Just went through the first few pages. RUS was the only one who didn’t like him :scared:
People attack him a lot because he comes off as a contrarian and standoffish at times, but he's right pretty often.

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
His signing bonus was reported as ~10m. With the tax relief his gross salary probably is also around 10m and after this season he'll have been here 4 years, bringing the total cost to around sweet 50m.
I just meant for this upcoming season- the United transfer was worth 30 million for us.

- - - Updated - - -

Didn’t he also call him one of the best midfielders in the league?
He called him an insane player.
and this is after watching him at Juve for 2.5 years :lol:

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
There's just no way he can be right on the doorstep of leaving and then he goes right into the XI. Has anyone notified Landucci? We need this cleaned up quick.

Knowah

Pool's Closed Due to Aids
Jan 28, 2013
Starting to get the sick feeling that the club will announce Rabiot 2026 out of the blue on IG/TikTok in a few days time.
There's no way. I just don't see it happening. He is a LCM and we just got Pogba who plays LCM, we have a cheaper McKennie who can play LCM, and we have Fagioli who can play LCM. Even if Max or management liked him, he's surplus at those wages. And he wants another payday so he'll want something like 10m net with another signing/loyalty bonus.

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
I thought I couldn’t hate Crapiot anymore than I did but today it reached a new level, he’s now at the same level of hate as Arturd and Ramsey.

The next level for them all to achieve is Inter level.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 25)