Adrien Rabiot (32 Viewers)

renew?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
Oh it is for sure. Bernardeschi is already a MLS star which should tell you how good the league is.
This is my point, though - for 5 million a year plus he's a megastar footballer. For those at Bernardeschi and Rabiot's level it's the best possible career move. Giovinco showed that.

- - - Updated - - -

I doubt he sits in the stands here.
We'll see as the season goes on, but 1 game in he's skipped the bench 100% of the time

- - - Updated - - -

if he sits in the stands here the entire season, then he will be lucky to get half of what united are offering him now.
Which is the point being made about Dybala above, right? Rabiot's stock is not going to go up between now and 12 months' time

Buy on AliExpress.com

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Agnelli and his cronies grossly overcompensate player
Club tries to offload player
Player refuses to take a pay cut to join new club
Fans mad at player
Agnelli still has no clue how to run a club

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
This is my point, though - for 5 million a year plus he's a megastar footballer. For those at Bernardeschi and Rabiot's level it's the best possible career move. Giovinco showed that.

- - - Updated - - -

We'll see as the season goes on, but 1 game in he's skipped the bench 100% of the time

- - - Updated - - -

Which is the point being made about Dybala above, right? Rabiot's stock is not going to go up between now and 12 months' time
He was suspended

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
keeping him for one more year is better than being stuck with paredes for 4 years.
Different player characteristic.
The bad part that we cant get a transfer fee for him 17.5m that we can reinvest. Wonder why his mother thought that she can get that big salary and signing fee. Fabian Ruiz got only 6m salary from PSG. 7+1m salary from MU should be a good deal for them

But I won't complain. If he stays with us, he should be motivated to be good to get good contract offer when his contract expired. We also won't see him again as LM that we have Kostic/Di Maria. We also have Pogba/Fagioli so he can be deployed as DM this season (like against Inter vs Barella).

Knowah

Pool's Closed Due to Aids
Jan 28, 2013
not good source but this is the worst scenario one could imagine:sergio:
I mean, if he's here and we're paying him, he can play.

Also, as average as he's been for us, there is no way he can be any more wasteful receiving possession than McKennie. There is no way he can be anymore useless advancing the ball than McKennie.

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
Yeah not even mad at him , he is kinda stupid for refusing 7m , I’m sure no team will offer him that next year.

But he might be useful, and I wouldn’t mind him for another year . I think freezing him out it’s bad idea , he might be useful, since we’re paying him 7m I think we should use him .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rockets

Jul 26, 2022
I mean, if he's here and we're paying him, he can play.

Also, as average as he's been for us, there is no way he can be any more wasteful receiving possession than McKennie. There is no way he can be anymore useless advancing the ball than McKennie.
He can play, that's true. But I just don't want to see him stealing playing time away from our youngsters.

Knowah

Pool's Closed Due to Aids
Jan 28, 2013
He can play, that's true. But I just don't want to see him stealing playing time away from our youngsters.
Honestly, I can agree with that when it comes to starts but I don't think Miretti would be getting starts right now. I do agree if it blocks Fagioli or Rovella (who Allegri has been rumored to block loaning for right now) from getting STARTS I am against giving him starts. But he is an okay player who can take all the minutes from McKennie and honestly even from Zakaria. For me. He can take all their minutes for all I care, he's not as wasteful in possession or useless in attack as those two seem to be imo

But it is his last year. Sitting him to punish him does nothing, he was fine with that at PSG and he'll be fine now. The bag he's lining up for next offseason is too big for him to worry about football. And I think we saw signs of that before and a lot of clubs hoped it was just a PSG Rabiot thing. But more and more its becoming clear thats the true Rabiot thing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 4, Guests: 26)