Adrien Rabiot (56 Viewers)

renew?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Multiple sources like Schira and Albanese say that Rabiot wants to leave, so I think this one will eventually be done. It's just that classic rope pulling, seems like mama Rabiot really likes to push it to the max. MU offers 7m + 1m in bonus, they want 9m net. Also, there's the commission of 10m as a demand, thats' why United don't want to go any higher.

On the other hand multiple 'sources' aka 'gurus' on VS give it as done and dusted. Let's wait and see, I don't think Juve is pushing for Paredes for no reason and we obviously can't get one without selling the other.

Buy on AliExpress.com

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Multiple sources like Schira and Albanese say that Rabiot wants to leave, so I think this one will eventually be done. It's just that classic rope pulling, seems like mama Rabiot really likes to push it to the max. MU offers 7m + 1m in bonus, they want 9m net. Also, there's the commission of 10m as a demand, thats' why United don't want to go any higher.

On the other hand multiple 'sources' aka 'gurus' on VS give it as done and dusted. Let's wait and see, I don't think Juve is pushing for Paredes for no reason and we obviously can't get one without selling the other.
Schira's been on form. Come on team shearer.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Fuck this motherfucking greedy cocksucker and his whore mother for not accepting the deal or the transfer to United. Screwing our plans to upgrade our midfield AND being forced to pay €7m for this useless amoeba for another season.

I seriously hope we put him and Arthur in the stands or playing with the youth team for the rest of the season. Fuck them both. They offer nothing for this team anyway so might as well punish them for being the leeches they are.

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
Fuck this motherfucking greedy cocksucker and his whore mother for not accepting the deal or the transfer to United. Screwing our plans to upgrade our midfield AND being forced to pay €7m for this useless amoeba for another season.

I seriously hope we put him and Arthur in the stands or playing with the youth team for the rest of the season. Fuck them both. They offer nothing for this team anyway so might as well punish them for being the leeches they are.
Not even mad at Arthur, no one wants him. But this pieace of shit is lucky enough to get an offer higher than his current wage after being shit for 3 years and still no accepting it is beyond me. Can't blame our current board but it will be a great mistake if we won't freeze him out.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Not even mad at Arthur, no one wants him. But this pieace of shit is lucky enough to get an offer higher than his current wage after being shit for 3 years and still no accepting it is beyond me. Can't blame our current board but it will be a great mistake if we won't freeze him out.
Exactly. These deals aren’t on our board and thankfully they seem a lot smarter and more thrifty than the maniac Paratici, but we have to be ruthless to these sorts of leeches. Fine you don’t want to accept that amazingly generous offer from Man United, you don’t see a minute of football for the rest of the season and train with the 18 year olds. That’s what Moggi and other ruthless GMs would do in this situation.

Carlos Primera

Il Vecchio Signore
Mar 29, 2009
I’d rather keep Rabiot for one more year if we are looking at replacing him with the mediocrity that is Paredes. At least at the end of the season we’d be rid of him, his wages and his hag of a mother. Paredes on the other hand is going to stink up the joint for years to come.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Veronique Putain de merde: je veux travel to Torino and light your muff on fire if your garcon stays. Allez: chop chop, a voyager to Manure pronto, merci bocoup you french coup de cheval
The fact this bitch got that united cuck to fly to Turin then came out with that proposal is kind of funny. No wonder he was laughing when he arrived at the airport to go home.

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008

Now his mom has leverage to ask that kind of salary as his contract is expiring. He still get paid by us for 7m this season. But if he dont go to Man Utd this season, the door can be closed if Man Utd already sign another player for his position.

It depends how he perform with us this season. Imagine when next season nobody even want to pay him 7m salary + 1 bonus when he already rejected some certainty for the next 4 years from Man Utd offer

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Le Mighty Veronique. Say what you want about her but she doesnt give a flying f what anyone wants. Especially not Juve fans
Ofc to her and to him his livelihood > our entertainment. And normally I am more inclined to side with the employee than the employer. But I struggle to see his logic in turning down Utd at this salary. Best effort is that he genuinely thinks he can do well here this season, and can get an extension or move somewhere else next season that is not in terrible shape. Utd may be this unlikeable at the moment.

Last edited:
Jul 21, 2006
I’d rather keep Rabiot for one more year if we are looking at replacing him with the mediocrity that is Paredes. At least at the end of the season we’d be rid of him, his wages and his hag of a mother. Paredes on the other hand is going to stink up the joint for years to come.
But Sad truth is we may still get Paredes and lend out both of Fagioli and Rovella.. so you get both Rabiot and Paredes

JuelzSantana

Sep 28, 2017
I kinda see it from Rabiot’s view. Money aside, he knows he ain’t changing feck all at United. He’s already scrutinized at Juve. In England he’ll get absolutely destroyed by media and fans, all their players are. Rabiot doesn’t perform under pressure, he’ll end up another McTominay

For him it might be better riding this year out at Juve and signing for a lesser CL side like Sevilla, Marseille etc next year for half the money and avoid the off-field battering. Sucks for us bit it is what it is.

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
I kinda see it from Rabiot’s view. Money aside, he knows he ain’t changing feck all at United. He’s already scrutinized at Juve. In England he’ll get absolutely destroyed by media and fans, all their players are. Rabiot doesn’t perform under pressure, he’ll end up another McTominay

For him it might be better riding this year out at Juve and signing for a lesser CL side like Sevilla, Marseille etc next year for half the money and avoid the off-field battering. Sucks for us bit it is what it is.

Ok.. so wasnt seen it like this, after reading and thinking about Rabiot's view... FU#K RABIOTS VIEW!!! GO AWAY YOU PIEACE OF CRAP EXCUSE OF PLAYER!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 40)