Adrien Rabiot (48 Viewers)

renew?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Freeze him out of the squad and leave him off the CL list. The icing on the cake? He suffers a serious injury before the World Cup, isn't called up, and never gets a big contract every again. I'm sure that will appease him and his whore mother.

Kos Omein Omak Ya Ibn El Mitnaka.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Would be great if next season he ends up like dybala in a max 4 million per year with no agent fee or signing on fee.
I doubt this bitch is going to full another club.
Man utd is his last train as they are desperate.

In the end fu*k him and his ugly hag if he stays.
If he doesn't sign for united I hope no club signs him next summer and he rots

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
If he doesn't sign for united I hope no club signs him next summer and he rots
Well he is going to find some club willing to take him but he can kiss his 7 million goodbye that's for sure.
And he is going to probably be a bench option on a second - first tier has been club like arsenal or Lyon.

GrandeGigi

Sep 18, 2012
I did say I’d believe it when I saw it confirmed. This isn’t happening.
He’ll overplay his hand on demands and realise he can collect a bigger signing on fee and wage next year when he’s available on a free at the age of 28.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I did say I’d believe it when I saw it confirmed. This isn’t happening.
He’ll overplay his hand on demands and realise he can collect a bigger signing on fee and wage next year when he’s available on a free at the age of 28.
That's not happening. His attitude, age, and the fact that he's nowhere near worth what's he's already receiving now will make him attractive to mid-tier clubs at best.

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
Loan Paredes, freeze Rabiot out. Then once clubs realize Rabiot has been frozen out for a year by two different clubs, that'll be a red flag for them. And he will eat shit hopefully :D

Jul 28, 2002
Don’t need Paredes. Freeze him out and call him in if desperate due to injuries or poor performance of the youth…given we have rovella Fagioli mirretti I’d happily be “limited” to having them in reserve instead of Paredes

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
:rofl: :howler: What a delusional cunt his mother is. I hope he gets no offers exceeding 3 million next season.

I seriously hope we don't reintegrate him into the squad. We need to set an example - ungrateful leechfucks like this dildo and that other abomination known as Arturd should be terminated with extreme prejudice. Since that doesn't seem feasible, we should banish them to the stands and humiliate them by forcing them to train with The Primavera.

Jul 28, 2002
:rofl: :howler: What a delusional cunt his mother is. I hope he gets no offers exceeding 3 million next season.

I seriously hope we don't reintegrate him into the squad. We need to set an example - ungrateful leechfucks like this dildo and that other abomination known as Arturd should be terminated with extreme prejudice. Since that doesn't seem feasible, we should banish them to the stands and humiliate them by forcing them to train with The Primavera.
On one hand he is a professional and it’s expected he fights for the best deal for himself. But man what a mercenary approach to play the career - won’t be a legend anywhere.

Karim30

Allegri is back, life is back.
May 6, 2012
Keep all the youngsters and don't give him a minute of professional football. Let him miss the second world cup in a row while in the next one he will be 31 and hopefully won't get called up.
By the way when PSG froze him out it was because he didn't want to renew so hopefully this time it's different.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
Put the gun to his head and tell him there's not a single minute available. So take your 7M from Man U and have a chance at the World Cup otherwise there's nothing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 29)