Adrien Rabiot (16 Viewers)

renew?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
What does your fratello say?
Can confirm this, my friend also said it's hard to satisfy that particular MILF, Paratici skills would be needed and Manu simply has no resources like that

- - - Updated - - -

While I love his sale, I'm kinda worried Paredes is not enough to improve that mid, he also had terrible injury record last season.

- - - Updated - - -

While I love his sale, I'm kinda worried Paredes is not enough to improve that mid, he also had terrible injury record last season.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Last edited:

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
What does your fratello say?
As @Akshen says, I think Mum Rabiot believes her boy is worth a shit load of money and that is making the personal negotiations difficult, from the Juventus end its a simple operation. Mum Rabiot is a problem.

Rabiot is statistically worse than the current United midfielders and the fans are unhappy, the media is making a point of this too.

Jun 16, 2020
As @Akshen says, I think Mum Rabiot believes her boy is worth a shit load of money and that is making the personal negotiations difficult, from the Juventus end its a simple operation. Mum Rabiot is a problem.

Rabiot is statistically worse than the current United midfielders and the fans are unhappy, the media is making a point of this too.
He’s statistically worse in a worse competition

Dec 9, 2017
It was too good to see him go for real money.
His mother gonna ruin everything and we'll see him go for free next summer.
Can I say something bad about his mother?
No you can not, because that is unpolite.
I am just asking when this cunt-faced-mother-fucker-lazy-ass-bitch-cock-sucker-fucker-zero-grinta-legless-fuck will make a deal with Manu?

Edi_K

Nov 6, 2021
Rudy Galetti : Agreement in finalization between MUFC and Rabiot's entourage.
⏳✅ Unless sensational twists, the midfielder will be a new Man UTD player soon.

Champgine back to the freezer. Asked the wife to prepre some food as we might need to celebrate today…

petszata

Jul 7, 2020
Rudy Galetti : Agreement in finalization between MUFC and Rabiot's entourage.
⏳✅ Unless sensational twists, the midfielder will be a new Man UTD player soon.

Champgine back to the freezer. Asked the wife to prepre some food as we might need to celebrate today…
No big celebration until the other "chair" in the team Arthur is out! :)

Knowah

Pool's Closed Due to Aids
Jan 28, 2013
You can understand from his mother's perspective why fees would be asked for.

He's on a free next summer and they can leverage zero transfer fee to get 10m in fees instead. It's about the money, obviously, and if she can get a 10m agent fee next summer and wait out a nice contract with Juventus until then ManU would need to meet them in the middle on agent fees to make it worth their while.

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
You can understand from his mother's perspective why fees would be asked for.

He's on a free next summer and they can leverage zero transfer fee to get 10m in fees instead. It's about the money, obviously, and if she can get a 10m agent fee next summer and wait out a nice contract with Juventus until then ManU would need to meet them in the middle on agent fees to make it worth their while.
From our perspective we should not force it and just let him go for anything around €5M - €10M transfer fee if that is what it takes, he is in the last year of contract afterall and even if he had a few more years left we still wouldn’t have asked or got more than around €20M anyway…

Really hope that all parties manage to find an agreement soon.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)