Adrien Rabiot (73 Viewers)

renew?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Karim30

Allegri is back, life is back.
May 6, 2012
As of today #ManchesterUnited are on a mission in Italy with only one objective: get the "yes" from #Rabiot. The dialogue is ongoing, there could be tomorrow a first key step in the deal. They are trying to accelerate, #Juventus are following the development of the situation. #calciomercato

[Giovanni Albanese]

Buy on AliExpress.com

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
As of today #ManchesterUnited are on a mission in Italy with only one objective: get the "yes" from #Rabiot. The dialogue is ongoing, there could be tomorrow a first key step in the deal. They are trying to accelerate, #Juventus are following the development of the situation. #calciomercato

[Giovanni Albanese]
This might be the most pathetic thing I’ve ever read

Karim30

Allegri is back, life is back.
May 6, 2012
#ManchesterUnited are confident to close Adrien #Rabiot’s deal. Total agreement with #Juventus for €17,5M. #MUFC are in advanced talks with the mother-agent Veronique to try to agree personal terms for a contract until 2026 and commissions. #transfers #mutd
Schira

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
On VS there's an insider info saying that Rabiot is already pretty much with one foot on the plane to Manchester. Let's hope this one gets wrapped up soon, there won't be a more wealthy club knocking on Juve's/Rabiot's door than MU. If they can't satisfy momma's & son's greediness, then who can?

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
My friend is telling me that yes Rabiot is heading over there but the negotiations aren't easy, he thinks it'll fall through. Rabiot's Mum is a problem. Fingers crossed it goes through.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 15, Guests: 44)