Adrien Rabiot (21 Viewers)

renew?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
It should happen soon imo. It this John Murtough dude has flown to Turin for negotiations, it would appear to me that Yanited are serious and want to wrap this up asap.

Cmon Veronique. Make us dream! Get your pussyfag of a son to sign that contract and fuck the fuck off away from our club.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Imagine missing out on all that plusvalenza because they don't find an agreement with MU who are literally loaded with cash.

15-20m transfer fee depending on source and his massive salary off the books. This one must go through, ffs.

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
Speculation, but why else United director fly to Turin to meet her?

- - - Updated - - -

Alright the meeting is for tomorrow. Hopefully John already knows how many olives Veronique likes in her martini.
The level of our club is just :sergio: and the worst part is that it was quite obvious this scenario had a really high percentage… begging for mummy to take his son out, just to realize that at least Manu bend over her wishes, Rabiot would walk free next summer and she would have another fee for his signature

Hopefully Manu is so desperate they fulfills every hidden desire mummy has right now

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
The level of our club is just :sergio: and the worst part is that it was quite obvious this scenario had a really high percentage… begging for mummy to take his son out, just to realize that at least Manu bend over her wishes, Rabiot would walk free next summer and she would have another fee for his signature

Hopefully Manu is so desperate they fulfills every hidden desire mummy has right now
Why are you blaming the club for this? 17 million for Rabiot is amazing.

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
Why are you blaming the club for this? 17 million for Rabiot is amazing.
For getting him… Signing bonus was 10m for instance so I know it would be just plusvalenza now but that doesn’t hide the fact we are waiting for Veronique to decide what to do with her kid

Keep him one more year and get a new signing bonus next season or squeeze enough Manu for her satisfaction

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
For getting him… Signing bonus was 10m for instance so I know it would be just plusvalenza now but that doesn’t hide the fact we are waiting for Veronique to decide what to do with her kid

Keep him one more year and get a new signing bonus next season or squeeze enough Manu for her satisfaction
That was under a completely different management though….

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 15)