Adrien Rabiot (56 Viewers)

renew?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Jun 27, 2011
Because we're asking that from Loca now since there's no one else to do it. But it's not his best position/role...

Just move on already, dickhead Rabiot. This guy wants to make a living off of signing bonuses as a Bosman...
Both of these players have very similar tendencies on the pitch. I prefer Paredes over McKennie, but I was hoping we'd go for something else.

You're so angry that my opinion varies from yours, that your personality disorder is beginning to show. Watch it and take your pills

- - - Updated - - -

Disco Stu had an exceptional game against Madrid in CL semifinals in 2015. Should we have kept him as a starter because of that? :lol:
Disco Stu wasn't worse than McKennie

So... Yeah i'd very much appreciate him right now as an option.

I never said anything about someone being a starter. I like options. And Sturaro would be a good option to have when you look at our midfield today. Sadly.

Was that your best attempt at being funny? :(

Last edited:

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
Both of these players have very similar tendencies on the pitch. I prefer Paredes over McKennie, but I was hoping we'd go for something else.

You're so angry that my opinion varies from yours, that your personality disorder is beginning to show. Watch it and take your pills

- - - Updated - - -

:(
Ha, personality disorder, angry? What? I think you're the one who needs medication here if that's what you read here... Mad if Rabiot doesn't leave, yeah.

All I was saying is what everyone and Locatelli himself say; he's not a regista. He helps distribute, fine. Doesn't mean there can not be another DM or regista, especially when you give Loca the freedom to infiltrate which he likes to do and Paredes never does...

Jun 27, 2011
Ha, personality disorder, angry? What? I think you're the one who needs medication here if that's what you read here... Mad if Rabiot doesn't leave, yeah.

All I was saying is what everyone and Locatelli himself say; he's not a regista. He helps distribute, fine. Doesn't mean there can not be another DM or regista, especially when you give Loca the freedom to infiltrate which he likes to do and Paredes never does...
I wasn't disputing that. Do you think Allegri will deploy Paredes as regista behind Locatelli and Fagioli? I'm just curious.

Paredes
Locatelli - Fagioli ?

Imo. This might be on par, or even worse than Poulsen and Sissoko. Just an opinion. No need to get angry.

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
I wasn't disputing that. Do you think Allegri will deploy Paredes as regista behind Locatelli and Fagioli? I'm just curious.

Paredes
Locatelli - Fagioli ?

Imo. This might be on par, or even worse than Poulsen and Sissoko. Just an opinion. No need to get angry.
Again with the angry. I think you're misreading... again.

Paredes behind Pogba and Locatelli would be the first choice. Paredes is a proven player and all of them are very comfortable on the ball. Therefor comparisons with Poulsen or Sissoko are just trolling imo.

Jun 16, 2020

Paredes behind Pogba and Locatelli would be the first choice. Paredes is a proven player and all of them are very comfortable on the ball. Therefor comparisons with Poulsen or Sissoko are just trolling imo.
Yeah, he has a good pass and vision. Nice regista/CDM.

Jun 27, 2011

A proven player? I don't know what that's supposed to mean. But we'll see. I'm not as optimistic about this as you are. Including Pogba in our lineup is trolling. He'll play handful of games before WC. And he'll probably have a surgery soon after.

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
A proven player? I don't know what that's supposed to mean. But we'll see. I'm not as optimistic about this as you are. Including Pogba in our lineup is trolling. He'll play handful of games before WC. And he'll probably have a surgery soon after.
Don't know what medical insight you have but you could be surprised. It usually doesn't take long to recuperate from a meniscus injury and as usual media jump all over the place.

Even a surgery would probably be healed in 4-6 weeks unless it's stitching which is very unlikely.

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
Can we start a poll where we can vote where do this thread should go:

- History Forum
- Juventus Legend
- Delete the thread and pretend he never was in the team in the first place.

Mods please?

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013

- - - Updated - - -

Disco Stu wasn't worse than McKennie

So... Yeah i'd very much appreciate him right now as an option.

I never said anything about someone being a starter. I like options. And Sturaro would be a good option to have when you look at our midfield today. Sadly.

Was that your best attempt at being funny? :(
Legendary trolling. Cronios would be proud.
@Bianconero81 do your worst :snoop:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 6, Guests: 31)