Adrien Rabiot (55 Viewers)

renew?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
I don't think it has anything to do with trying to freeze him out. Not being able to travel to US just means that training with the U23 is the most logical thing to do. City have a similar situation with Foden, Stones and Gundogan training with the reserves as they didn't meet the travel requirements to enter US.
I should've known better :sigh:

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
I just don’t see the need for both rabiot and Zakaria in the squad. Assuming McKennie is starting with Pogba and Loca, what exactly are their roles? Fagioli has much more in common with Pogba and McKennie than those two do, making him a better direct backup, and neither is a regista. So do we really need two DMs off the bench? And also Rabiot is on an expiring contract and makes much more than Zakaria.

If you can sell him, sell.

Strickland

May 17, 2019
I just don’t see the need for both rabiot and Zakaria in the squad. Assuming McKennie is starting with Pogba and Loca, what exactly are their roles? Fagioli has much more in common with Pogba and McKennie than those two do, making him a better direct backup, and neither is a regista. So do we really need two DMs off the bench? And also Rabiot is on an expiring contract and makes much more than Zakaria.

If you can sell him, sell.
I'm afraid Allegri doesn't see Zak the same way you do, last season he used him interchangeably with McKennie. Maybe now that Zak is more settled in, Allegri will trust him more.

Rabiot imo has the same function as Bentancur had - tactically sound, knows what spaces to occupy when defending, limited with the ball in the final third, but has a decent passing range. Of course Rodrigo was on 2.5m and Rabiot should've been on a similar salary for what he's offering.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 4, Guests: 29)