Adrien Rabiot (28 Viewers)

renew?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Jun 27, 2011
I can see Pogba-Locatelli-Rabiot so that Pogba can do whatever he wants. But he will have nothing to aim at because Rabiot absolutely cannot and never has filled the area.
He can aim at Vlahovic Chiesa or Di Maria. Even better, he can aim at the back of the net ⚽️ knowing Rabiot is there to cover.

Rabiot only has to offer a solution and make triangles with LB/Pogba and LFW/Pogba. Cover ground and win the ball back.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Last edited:
Jun 16, 2020
Ohh you probably have rainbow hair , and believe there are like 20 genders

What I said is a fact , vaccines aren’t working, first they claimed as soon as you get the shot you won’t catch the virus , they even suspended guys like Dr Malone and Peter McCullough.

You can take as many shots as you want , but you get the virus again, how the fuck is it working??

I never took a shot , also I never use the mask , got virus twice like every other family member whi got the shot, I didn’t do absolutely nothing (because I’m young,I workout)

I’m moron because I chose te believe a guy (Dr Malone) who’s expert on this kind of vaccination, but some random dude thinks im moron .. okay

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You have a lesser chance of getting hospitalized, but catching and spreading the virus is the same as without a vaccine.

I didn’t take it either. If you’re healthy and if you keep yourself in shape the virus is harmless. And I’d never agree to taking a vaccine just to have the possibility to enter a restaurant. But glad that that time is over

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011

What I said is a fact , vaccines aren’t working, first they claimed as soon as you get the shot you won’t catch the virus , they even suspended guys like Dr Malone and Peter McCullough.

You can take as many shots as you want , but you get the virus again, how the fuck is it working??

I never took a shot , also I never use the mask , got virus twice like every other family member whi got the shot, I didn’t do absolutely nothing (because I’m young,I workout)

I’m moron because I chose te believe a guy (Dr Malone) who’s expert on this kind of vaccination, but some random dude thinks im moron .. okay

It should be down to anyone's choice. I didnt take a shot, not because I dont believe it works at some level, but didnt consider necessary at my age and current health state. Also you need several shots and then you still might get it, although in mild form, which can be a life saver for elderly and people with underlying health issues. I got covid and my experience was mild flu that lasted few days. Nothing else. Lets hope come the autumn, there wont be wide spread panic and restrictions.

GrandeGigi

Sep 18, 2012
On his salary he’s going nowhere. He’ll take his big signing on fee and wage elsewhere next year.

Let’s make peace with hopefully offloading Arthur and Ramsey this summer. We can then look forward to the end of Alex Sandro and Rabbit next year.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
The only question you have to ask now is how many people you infected because you are young and you are working out.
You're answer is probably "Why should I care about others? They should all be working out more and be young like me, especially the old people."

Please don't flaunt your no vaccination case.
There is nothing to be proud about.
Some low iq people might like it though.
:sergio: :wallbang: This just goes to show a lack of intelligence and understanding. It's a choice. It's not about IQ. He chose not to get the vaccine and that's his prerogative. There's nothing that compels him to get the jab, so he made his choice. You should respect that, just as I am sure many respect your decision to get vaccinated.

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013

It reduces your risk of death by a factor of 10 or 100, and your risk of serious illness by up to a factor of 10.
Seriously some people should learn how statistics and probability work.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Covering spaces and making runs? Runs? This motherfucker barely walks. He's a lazy lethargic pathetic excuse for a footballer.

2nd name on the teamsheet in midfield? That just goes to show how sad our midfield really is. But no, he shouldn't be the 2nd or even 3rd name on that list, because Zakaria, Locatelli and Mcnuggets should be starting ahead of him, Guys like Rovella and Fagioli deserve a shot because this abomination is unworthy of the shirt.

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
:sergio: :wallbang: This just goes to show a lack of intelligence and understanding. It's a choice. It's not about IQ. He chose not to get the vaccine and that's his prerogative. There's nothing that compels him to get the jab, so he made his choice. You should respect that, just as I am sure many respect your decision to get vaccinated.
If I was being an egotistical person I would agree, but alas it's not always about me me me me.
Sometimes it's about others.
I am not in a category of risk, but I did it to keep others safe. I did it for my parents to not be afraid that I risk to cause them harm when I visit them.
His prerogative should be to keep him and others safe. This is how we move forward as a society.

Powerful concepts, I know so hard to understand in this selfish times.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Lol, people with high school diplomas thinking they know better than doctors and scientists because they did their own research on Facebook.
Doctors and scientists who are paid by pharmaceutical companies and endorsed by the state to promote a certain agenda, good sir. Surely, you can't be that naive, believing that people in positions of power actually give two turtle shits about your well-being. Their concern is the bottom line, profits, and conserving their own status, even if it comes at the expense of others. Humanity's hubris and propensity for damage and selfishness knows no bounds and two devastating wars have taught us that.

- - - Updated - - -

If I was being an egotistical person I would agree, but alas it's not always about me me me me.
Sometimes it's about others.
I am not in a category of risk, but I did it to keep others safe. I did it for my parents to not be afraid that I risk to cause them harm when I visit them.
His prerogative should be to keep him and others safe. This is how we move forward as a society.

Powerful concepts, I know so hard to understand in this selfish times.
We are not all the same. You're selfless and altruistic, but many others aren't. I do, however, commend you for that.

JuelzSantana

Sep 28, 2017
On his salary he’s going nowhere. He’ll take his big signing on fee and wage elsewhere next year.

Let’s make peace with hopefully offloading Arthur and Ramsey this summer. We can then look forward to the end of Alex Sandro and Rabbit next year.
I agree with this.

The only thing that might work is if the club threatens to put him in the stands which would jeopardize his world cup spot for France. They might already have done it, as it seems weird he´s missing preseason if it´s not transfer related.

Jun 16, 2020
Asked on VS why he didn’t go to the US and everyone responds that he didn’t take his second or third dose and because of that isn’t able to go.

I don’t know man. Is it that easy for a professional? Missing a important part of preseason after we had such a underwhelming year with him.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Asked on VS why he didn’t go to the US and everyone responds that he didn’t take his second or third dose and because of that isn’t able to go.

I don’t know man. Is it that easy for a professional? Missing a important part of preseason after we had such a underwhelming year with him.
Hopefully something is brewing here, some EPL team going to panic buy this turd :xfingers:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 18)

• Alin