Adrien Rabiot (23 Viewers)

renew?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Tbh there were much bigger problems than him last season. Allegri clearly loves trying to get this guy to live up to his potential, like it's a personal mission.

He's physically so imposing, and yes he did have a run of games where he looked like a player who could make an impact, but you know he is mentally fragile. Will be interesting to see how much he actually plays around the Pogba, Locatelli, Zakaria trio. I expect he'll play lots because of injuries...

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Tbh there were much bigger problems than him last season. Allegri clearly loves trying to get this guy to live up to his potential, like it's a personal mission.

He's physically so imposing, and yes he did have a run of games where he looked like a player who could make an impact, but you know he is mentally fragile. Will be interesting to see how much he actually plays around the Pogba, Locatelli, Zakaria trio. I expect he'll play lots because of injuries...
I hope he gets fucked off and fuck Allegrisaurus for overutilizing him.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Saying this I want him to leave this season. He is on last year of contract and probably will leave for free next, but if we can sell him, even for 10m then it's good plusvalenza.
D'accord. We are in agreement Monsieur. I do have a sneaky suspicion that we will be stuck with this leechfuck, and Allegrisaurus seems to like him for some reason.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
D'accord. We are in agreement Monsieur. I do have a sneaky suspicion that we will be stuck with this leechfuck, and Allegrisaurus seems to like him for some reason.
I think the biggest problem is that Allegri seems to like the guys like MDS, Bonucci or Rugani and refuses to replace them with proper footballers. For Rabiot we already bought replacement in Pogba, who plays the same LCM position that Rabiot loves to play, so I would say Allegri wants to replace him.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
What does Allegrisaurus even mean?
Since some Tuzzers seem to think we're playing archaic/prehistoric football (myself included at times), I thought it apt to add saurus to Allegri's name - nothing more to it really :D

- - - Updated - - -

I think the biggest problem is that Allegri seems to like the guys like MDS, Bonucci or Rugani and refuses to replace them with proper footballers. For Rabiot we already bought replacement in Pogba, who plays the same LCM position that Rabiot loves to play, so I would say Allegri wants to replace him.
I don't think Rugani and De Shitlio are real problems, at least not on reduced wages (like seriously reduced), and as long as they are considered 4th choice backup options.

tosh_rose

Aug 21, 2010
If it's up to me I would gladly kick him out, but on the other side it's undeniable that there are 2 players that are useless and absolutely need to gtfo first in Ramsey and Arthur. And if the club manages to get rid of both those retards even if there is no new players joining in in that position the set up is more than decent with Pogba, Locatelli, Zakaria, Rabiot, Fagioli, Rovella and Miretti, even if one of the last three is sent to another team for more minutes...

I would trade all of Ramsey, Arthur, Rabiot, Rugani, AlexSandro and MDS for Sergej and pay half their wages for next season in a heartbeat... If only...

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
If it's up to me I would gladly kick him out, but on the other side it's undeniable that there are 2 players that are useless and absolutely need to gtfo first in Ramsey and Arthur. And if the club manages to get rid of both those retards even if there is no new players joining in in that position the set up is more than decent with Pogba, Locatelli, Zakaria, Rabiot, Fagioli, Rovella and Miretti, even if one of the last three is sent to another team for more minutes...

I would trade all of Ramsey, Arthur, Rabiot, Rugani, AlexSandro and MDS for Sergej and pay half their wages for next season in a heartbeat... If only...
rumors are we are giving 3-4m to Ramsey to fuck off.
Arthur is a lost cause but unlike Ramsey he wanna go somewhere and play to have his chances with Brasil this WC so.... let's see
I bet a loan somewhere.
Best thing that could happen? money+Arthur+half wages paid for Pau Torres
Problem for Milinkovic is crazy asking fees from Lazio.
Arsenal went and bid 50. Lotito replied with "no less than 70"

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
He’s staying and he will start more games than the likes of Zakaria and McKennie, let alone Fagioli or Miretti (lol if they even stay)

We’d be stupid enough to offer him a new contract too, but this arrogant and greedy French fag would never accept a new deal on fewer €€€ so we should be ok in that respect.

Putrid and depressing player.

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
I actually see him being a fairly regular starter again this season. Allegri seems to rate this turd for some strange reason.
Make no mistake this shit cunt can be wc, but only when he give a f', and usually at the end of the season.
Remember when he manhandled Barella in our stadium, or the game against Villarreal.
He was like prime Pogba in those games.
He can certainly give those performances but he can't be bothered to because he has a shit character.

Last edited:

Strickland

May 17, 2019
Imagine the scenes if he extends. Because we're stupid like that. Knowing how we handle things, I'd say Sandro is closer to extending than leaving as well.
If we were playing 352 and we had a competent LWB, Id have no problem with extending Sandro on 3m/season or similar as a decent LCB option. Dont want to see him playing fullback or earning 6m anymore though and obv we're not going to play 3 at the back

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
If we were playing 352 and we had a competent LWB, Id have no problem with extending Sandro on 3m/season or similar as a decent LCB option. Dont want to see him playing fullback or earning 6m anymore though and obv we're not going to play 3 at the back
Sandro shouldn't be allowed to stay even if he offers to play for free.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 20)