Adrien Rabiot (76 Viewers)

renew?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
His contract is up in one year (thank fuck), so they won't have to pay him 7 million, because he ain't getting that here or elsewhere after next summer.

For 20 million, you take the money and go to Mecca for a pilgrimage to thank Allah. For 15 million, you sell and say Alhamdulilah.

Goodfella

Nov 11, 2012
His contract is up in one year (thank fuck), so they won't have to pay him 7 million, because he ain't getting that here or elsewhere after next summer.

For 20 million, you take the money and go to Mecca for a pilgrimage to thank Allah. For 15 million, you sell and say Alhamdulilah.
Who told you he won't be renewed? :beppe:

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
He leaves for free this time next year and wastes us another 15m gross in salaries next season...id consider giving him away for 5m if that's what it takes.
Exactly my thinking .... and I substitute "giving" with "getting rid of". Juve management has to stop seeing $$$$$ lost with every transaction and take a lost with Rabiot and other mids that should go. They got so many young options to fill their voids in the MF. Max, earn your 9 mil and teach young talent how to perform well.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
"In the coming days, there will be a meeting between #Juventus and the entourage of #Rabiot."

[Romeo Agresti - Juventibus via @AroundJuventus]

- - - Updated - - -

"I was told that during the meeting between #Juventus and the entourage of #Rabiot there will be no mention of a renewal. It could be that the entourage of #Rabiot would have a few offers in hand."

[Momblano - Juventibus via @AroundJuventus]

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 60)