Adrien Rabiot (41 Viewers)

renew?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GrandeGigi

Sep 18, 2012
Can’t be the only Juventus fan who enjoyed watching his face smashed in the with the ball.

He’s not the worst of our bad bunch, but he’s far more frustrating considering he actually has talent and a physical prowess unlike the other midfielders at the club.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Can’t be the only Juventus fan who enjoyed watching his face smashed in the with the ball.

He’s not the worst of our bad bunch, but he’s far more frustrating considering he actually has talent and a physical prowess unlike the other midfielders at the club.
yeah I really enjoyed that.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009

Oh, that was beautiful - moment of the match for me.

I would love the club to organize a sequence of death matches between some of our players, or perhaps a Squid Game involving the likes of this Pezevenki Fag, Glassmsey, Bentapoor and Arturd.

Squid Game: The Juventus Midfield Special Edition. Chiellini can be the Front Man.

Oct 23, 2011
I really dislike this guy. I have never disliked a Juve player as much as I dislike this POS. I can accept lack of quality, we've witnessed some of that in our colors.. but his mentality is infuriating and is driving me absolutely insane.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
At this point I'd even consider paying his wages in full for a season just as long as the cunt leaves. I hope his parents didn't sweat over conceiving him.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 3, Guests: 23)