Adrien Rabiot (107 Viewers)

renew?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

tosh_rose

Aug 21, 2010
lol Imagine Real Madrid wanting Rabiot when they have Modric, Kroos, Casemiro, Valverde and Camavinga.
And yet they did buy that bald Scandinavian from Everton 20 years ago when they had their Galacticos team....

Gravesen was it? Man, I read an article recently that he's been doing fiiiine since retirement, he's living in Las Vegas and making serious dollars as a pro poker player... Good for him though, he was terrible at football...

Buy on AliExpress.com

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
And yet they did buy that bald Scandinavian from Everton 20 years ago when they had their Galacticos team....

Gravesen was it? Man, I read an article recently that he's been doing fiiiine since retirement, he's living in Las Vegas and making serious dollars as a pro poker player... Good for him though, he was terrible at football...
He was one of the most out of place players in a squad, dude was funny though. They also signed a clown called Faubert who was Serie C level at best and was once filmed taking a nap on the bench lol. I'm not sure if both were signed by Perez or Calderon.

Let me ask you guys a question...

IF Newcastle came with an offer of 30M for Rabiot + Ramsey... would you take it?
I'd take way less tbh

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Let me ask you guys a question...

IF Newcastle came with an offer of 30M for Rabiot + Ramsey... would you take it?
I'd sacrifice my left nut if we get 30 million for both.

- - - Updated - - -

Then who will pay as the left winger?
Anyone else. Fagiot is just a body there - he doesn't actually play, he just stands around, sulks and mopes like a little bitch, and then gets subbed off for being abysmal and pathetic, before going back home and relaxing, safe in the knowledge he's making another 134,000 Euros for the week for simply showing up and sucking ass.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
Off work, do these guys just hide at home or what? Wonder if Rabiot and Ramsey feel embarrassed walking around in public or going to restaurants / shops in Turin.
Walking around Turin?? Ramsey is on the golf course everyday. Lucky fucker, earns those dollars as a pro footballer and gets play golf every day. What a dream job he has.

Jun 8, 2021
Cherubini would like to get some quality players for Allegri as of this January. To do so, he has to sell. One option is Rabiot who is costing a lot and not providing enough. His price tag would be around 15mln and Newcastle seems interested. But Rabiot wants to join a big club which could be Real Madrid.

[@86_longo - @cmdotcom]
I want to fuck Jenifer Lopez but that will never happened

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Yes please. Just leave Juventus FFS! A despicable and deplorable shitcunt.

He's Icunti level of repulsive, without the skill, but with an annoying scaly lizard like agent, who's just as toxic and irritating as that village bicycle Wanda.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 20, Guests: 78)