Adrien Rabiot (112 Viewers)

renew?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

juventus4life

Apr 21, 2012
Dybala from Argentina but he wore short sleeve shirt last night. Rabiot was born and grew up in Europe yet he wore long sleeve and more importantly gloves. The only player on the pitch, excluding the two goalkeepers, was wearing gloves. It's fall, not winter.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
I wonder how he managed to become a starter at PSG. He chickens out of every duel and doesn't have the technical skills to compensate his lack of duel power. I can imagine Ligue Zzz not being very competitive but most French teams are physical.

His time over here is long overdue, time to feck off to Newcastle

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Very bad player, no confidence whatsoever. Cant move the ball forward, doesnt have any grit, doesnt track back, he joggs ffs while opposition rushes at us. Get rid of asap.

Fab Fragment

Dec 22, 2018
If there was a vote for the worst Juventus player ever, I would be confused between Rabiot, Ramsey and Filipe Melo.
Rabiot because of his lackadaisical attitude even though he is talented..
Ramsey because he criticized us while being on our payroll and has done nothing while earning millions.
And Melo, because he's a jerk.
Lots of other players were clearly inferior to these guys, but at least they tried or didn’t get the chance to play.

- - - Updated - - -

Its very rare that ex-players criticize us even though we treated them like trash.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
If there was a vote for the worst Juventus player ever, I would be confused between Rabiot, Ramsey and Filipe Melo.
Rabiot because of his lackadaisical attitude even though he is talented..
Ramsey because he criticized us while being on our payroll and has done nothing while earning millions.
And Melo, because he's a jerk.
Lots of other players were clearly inferior to these guys, but at least they tried or didn’t get the chance to play.

- - - Updated - - -

Its very rare that ex-players criticize us even though we treated them like trash.
Sorry but Jorge Martinez tops all 3

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
He was never as bad as he is now though. I used to watch psg games he was a lot better than he is now.

He has completely lost interest and confidence. Can only assume his contract states something that makes him continuously get play time.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Yes, a Secco special. El Malaka was a leechfuck of the highest order.

However, nothing tops the trifecta of ultimate fuckery by Tootise: bringing in both Fagiot and Glassmsey on frees, two useless Pezevenkis of the highest order, renewing Rugani, and selling Romero.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 93)