Adrien Rabiot (67 Viewers)

renew?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Strickland

May 17, 2019
Iaquinta is Serie B material when it comes to leeching, Khedira was much better at it and definitely Ramsey will trump them all. Sami managed a contract extension and a payrise on top of it while he was already finished and constantly gave interviews how he'd like to try his luck in EPL some day :lol:

Last edited:

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I dont know why are footballers blamed for leeching when is the club giving them these contracts, what should they do, - "oh no thanks I will give up on those millions" lmao
You're absolutely right. We shouldn't blame him for being a thief, a scumbag and a subhuman. Of course the club is to blame (fuck Tootsie), but the shitcunt should at least try and justify/validate the millions he's getting. If he had a normal office job and was getting paid top bucks, he would have been fired for incompetence and negligence by now.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
I dont know why are footballers blamed for leeching when is the club giving them these contracts, what should they do, - "oh no thanks I will give up on those millions" lmao
they aren't paid just to exist and show up. they are paid to give their best. dunno whether you get the difference

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
You're absolutely right. We shouldn't blame him for being a thief, a scumbag and a subhuman. Of course the club is to blame (fuck Tootsie), but the shitcunt should at least try and justify/validate the millions he's getting. If he had a normal office job and was getting paid top bucks, he would have been fired for incompetence and negligence by now.
You need to join a real office. If was irl more likely that level of incompetence and fuckery would get promoted not fired, cuz chummy with the boss and easier to control yes man.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
You need to join a real office. If was irl more likely that level of incompetence and fuckery would get promoted not fired, cuz chummy with the boss and easier to control yes man.
Thank fuck I quit corporate years ago. I worked in recruitment for a few years and almost threw a chair at my boss.

When I switched to teaching, I had to deal with old Thai fuckwits, but the students and parents loved me, so they couldn't touch me. I didn't even go in for like a whole month, and I still didn't get fired. Lmao. In the end, I just quit and did my own thing.

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
Thank fuck I quit corporate years ago. I worked in recruitment for a few years and almost threw a chair at my boss.

When I switched to teaching, I had to deal with old Thai fuckwits, but the students and parents loved me, so they couldn't touch me. I didn't even go in for like a whole month, and I still didn't get fired. Lmao. In the end, I just quit and did my own thing.
Egyptian Rabiot :snoop:

Fab Fragment

Dec 22, 2018

So you a Prof?
I knew I was in enlightened scholarly company here on Tuz!

Last edited:

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
Cherubini would like to get some quality players for Allegri as of this January. To do so, he has to sell. One option is Rabiot who is costing a lot and not providing enough. His price tag would be around 15mln and Newcastle seems interested. But Rabiot wants to join a big club which could be Real Madrid.

[@86_longo - @cmdotcom]

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
Cherubini would like to get some quality players for Allegri as of this January. To do so, he has to sell. One option is Rabiot who is costing a lot and not providing enough. His price tag would be around 15mln and Newcastle seems interested. But Rabiot wants to join a big club which could be Real Madrid.

[@86_longo - @cmdotcom]
lol Imagine Real Madrid wanting Rabiot when they have Modric, Kroos, Casemiro, Valverde and Camavinga.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
lol Imagine Real Madrid wanting Rabiot when they have Modric, Kroos, Casemiro, Valverde and Camavinga.
just wait until some journalists connect the dots: ancelotti already coached rabiot at psg, both are willing to start working together again

that's how you fabricate credible news :weee:

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014

[@86_longo - @cmdotcom]
Lol this whole idea of selling Rabiot/Ramsey seems like a pipe dream. The most realistic solution is to cash in on McKennie and use that cash to help fund an upgrade like Tchouameni

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 3, Guests: 37)