Adrien Rabiot (33 Viewers)

renew?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I hope this Pussyfag gets gang raped by a bunch of brown bears, rendering him incompetent to continue playing football, allowing us to rescind his contract.

Fuck this piece of shit. When can we finally get rid of him and his disgusting toxic toad of a mother?

I hope those same brown bears descend upon London and repeatedly fuck Tootsie in his bunghole - that fucking cunt, with his terrible acquisitions and acts of terrorism against this club deserves no mercy or sympathy.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
I hope this Pussyfag gets gang raped by a bunch of brown bears, rendering him incompetent to continue playing football, allowing us to rescind his contract.

Fuck this piece of shit. When can we finally get rid of him and his disgusting toxic toad of a mother?

I hope those same brown bears descend upon London and repeatedly fuck Tootsie in his bunghole - that fucking cunt, with his terrible acquisitions and acts of terrorism against this club deserves no mercy or sympathy.
Very passionate.

Play this French poof in the regista role for 5 consecutive games. If he is still shit then bench him until the day his contract is finished.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Very passionate.

Play this French poof in the regista role for 5 consecutive games. If he is still shit then bench him until the day his contract is finished.
I despise him. He's a pussy. He has the talent, but he can't be fucked. He's a spoilt little bitch, a mama's boy who doesn't want to play a certain position because he doesn't feel like it.

I know Dybala is a Pussyfag too, but at least he has given us some good moments and contributed to the cause.

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
Great game. Love his long strides when he takes the ball forward. Nowhere near obviously, but we haven't had a mid capable of that since Pogba. There is a very good player somewhere in there, just needs to be assertive more

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Even though he was played a little out of position. I think he did really well today, had a drive about him, allowed Alex Sandro to come up and even made a couple of good interceptions. Keep it up!

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
What is the role for him in this 4-4-2? I saw the formation he played as LM. Is this the shape when we defend and change to 4-3-3 in attacking shape. Did he play as a pure LM which mostly on the line annd gives width when attack?

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
What is the role for him in this 4-4-2? I saw the formation he played as LM. Is this the shape when we defend and change to 4-3-3 in attacking shape. Did he play as a pure LM which mostly on the line annd gives width when attack?
When attacking Rabiot was coming more in the middle, which left Sandro space to move up the flank. It was basic but worked.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
@Juve92 conditioned him and made him subconsciously too defensive
No one is capable of doing that Bro. I am not like the lame sheep Egyptians you encounter @ Wekalit El Bala7 :p

Also, I am satisfied Rabiot put in a shift. A few more performances like this and we can finally sell him for decent coin, get rid of his wages, and bring in a real midfielder.

Karim30

Allegri is back, life is back.
May 6, 2012
No one is capable of doing that Bro. I am not like the lame sheep Egyptians you encounter @ Wekalit El Bala7 :p

Also, I am satisfied Rabiot put in a shift. A few more performances like this and we can finally sell him for decent coin, get rid of his wages, and bring in a real midfielder.
I don’t live in Egypt right now so don’t encounter much sheep:hihi:
And I insist he totally conditioned you here:shutup:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 21)