Adrien Rabiot (52 Viewers)

renew?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Jun 16, 2020
Should be the last midfielder we sell. Has no fitness issues. High ceiling. Has all the physical characteristics to be an absolute monster. Any notion of selling him without seeing how good/bad he does under Max needs to be rubished.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I really wanted him gone but I start to believe that he’ll become very useful for us with Allegri. Most work should be done on a mental level and Allegri is a master in that. I’ll never become his biggest fan though.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
He's exactly the same player when he has Kante and Pogba next to him. I just don't see a certain point in his game he stands out in. He had the water carrier role Matuidi these past two games and was excluded for Tolisso. Unlike Blaise he really lacks the consistency to do it for 90 mins.

I don't think he'll ever be good enough for us, not even for the bench. One of the biggest frauds we've seen the past years

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
He's exactly the same player when he has Kante and Pogba next to him. I just don't see a certain point in his game he stands out in. He had the water carrier role Matuidi these past two games and was excluded for Tolisso. Unlike Blaise he really lacks the consistency to do it for 90 mins.

I don't think he'll ever be good enough for us, not even for the bench. One of the biggest frauds we've seen the past years
Never thought they'd be a french talent that would be more disappointing and underwhelming than Gourcuff :sergio:

Strickland

May 17, 2019

Blaise worked his ass off to a point he couldn't breathe, Rabiot would be top mid if he has his engine and drive

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
google translate:
France-Switzerland: it heated in the stands between Rabiot's mother and the families of Pogba and Mbappé
RMC SPORT INFO
At the final whistle of France-Switzerland, this Monday evening in Bucharest, a clash took place in the gallery between the mother of Adrien Rabiot and relatives and members of the family of Paul Pogba. The families of the two players continued the virulent exchange they had on the field after Switzerland's 3rd goal, but in the stands. The mother of Adrien Rabiot asked in particular how Paul Pogba could have lost the ball which resulted in the equalization of Switzerland.
At the final whistle, Adrien Rabiot's mother also asked Kylian Mbappé's father to reframe his son and make him less arrogant. She also attacked journalists, regretting the attitude of some towards Kylian Mbappé. A heated exchange took place between the mother of Adrien Rabiot and that of Kylian Mbappé, and also with the father of the PSG player.
For about twenty minutes, Adrien Rabiot's mother hung with several families of players present in Bucharest on Monday evening. Other families witnessed the scene. They were shocked by Véronique Rabiot's attitude and the timing of this scandal, at the end of the match. Before the clash at the final whistle, the match had already been agitated in the stands. The security had asked some relatives of Paul Pogba to calm down, while they had reacted negatively to the errors of Adrien Rabiot, in particular, during the meeting.

:touched::touched::touched:

https://rmcsport.bfmtv.com/football...-de-quarts_LN-202106280059.html#article_37131

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
I guess she really is a bitch. Her son should feel fortunate to be on the team. So if DD has to drop one of PP/ Mbappe or Rabiot to quell the situation, wonder who goes.:sergio:

She might not have to worry about going to future international matches.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
This ladies is and gentlemen is exactly why you should keep bussiness separate from your blood family. What a retarded idea to have your mother be your agent and bussiness manager. Not only is she embarrassing you as just a parent, but also as a professional representing you.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 29)