Adrien Rabiot (29 Viewers)

renew?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
I like how he has come out saying that many players didn't understand what pirlo truly wanted them to do on the field. He said many players were confused. I think that really sums up what we saw all season.

Jun 6, 2015
Bentancur
Ramsey
Rabiot

That's the order in which I'd personally want midfield sales to happen. Last on the list, but still there for sure. Stupid wages for what he contributes.
For me the order would be:

Ramsey
Arthur
McKennie
Bentancur
Rabiot

I think realistically only Ramsey will leave out of that bunch. Arthur's book value is too big for us to move him without making a loss. He also just arrived just like McKennie so difficult to see us moving either on after just one season. Rabiot and Bentancur are currently our best midfielders so I doubt there would be desire on our part to move them on unless we get a really good offer.

HAZEM

L'architetto
Apr 22, 2008
our only hope is Allegri to make him man up!!!

talented player with alot of qualities but a lil pussy!

used to man up in PSG! strange though. maybe coach problems. we will see.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
our only hope is Allegri to make him man up!!!

talented player with alot of qualities but a lil pussy!

used to man up in PSG! strange though. maybe coach problems. we will see.
Hasnt had the best of managers since joining. But I would be sending here to Australia. Let him trying with some AFL footballers...they will harden him up. He will come back bashing the fuck out of players on the field.

- - - Updated - - -

I don’t think Pirlo knew either.
He knew mate...ideas came to.him while taking a shit on the toilet.

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
Played 90 minutes against Wales yesterday. Looked good I guess but with that star studded group how not he. Had a nice cross that Benz almost headed in. I don't even know if he made the final 23 but maybe he does and gets time in the Euros. Feel more inclined to keep him and see what Max can do. Athletic guy that like Sandro appears to have off and on days.

Agreeing with il brutto this order ......
Ramsey
Arthur
McKennie
Bentancur
Rabiot

- - - Updated - - -

Adrien Rabiot - 6.5/10
His deflected effort allowed Mbappe to steal the opener for France and made some nice touches in the game.

Last edited:

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
So he's a starter for France, right? If so and France has a good Euro which we assume as they are one of the favorites there is a big chance his value could go up.

Strickland

May 17, 2019
So he's a starter for France, right? If so and France has a good Euro which we assume as they are one of the favorites there is a big chance his value could go up.
He seems to have inherited the spot of Matuidi. Looking at their Euro2020(2021) squad, I guess Rabiot is a better option than Moussa Sissoko or Tolisso, however it still seems strange to me Deschamps left Aouar at home, especially looking at how he called up twice as many forwards as mids for a 433 formation. Perhaps he's considering a formation change to 4231 or something similar

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 20)