• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006

Juve92

Jan 18, 2016
He’s a meth head. :lol2:

He hates Allegri lol. And he hates Mandzukic too. Literally spewed diarrhea about Mario every time he was on the forum for a few years there, even when Mario was working his ass off, playing out of position on the wing helping us win domestic doubles and get to a CL final.
Ye I remember :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

I want to know why are you laughing.
Because I find it funny :)

Juliano13

May 6, 2012
He’s a meth head. :lol2:

He hates Allegri lol. And he hates Mandzukic too. Literally spewed diarrhea about Mario every time he was on the forum for a few years there, even when Mario was working his ass off, playing out of position on the wing helping us win domestic doubles and get to a CL final.
And helped his National Team reach World Cup final.

May 26, 2016
Another Beta/Cuck tool, that we have decided to give way too much money and responsibility for some weird reason. Subdued , Shy, anonymous performances are plenty, but he is still is given chance after chance. In the 90's fans would be throwing tomatoes at these kind of players. Shameful

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
He's been the best of the bad bunch, that's why he was given chance after chance. He looks timid sometimes but also shows moments of brilliance such as his goals against Milan, Lazio and Porto. His defensive workrate, just like his offensive one is inconsistent but at least he never put us in a bad spot like Bentancur and Arthur did (the sending off vs. Roma was super harsh imo).

I understand people here hate him because he earns more than he deserves, but there is a reason he's called up to a French national team that is full of good midfielders and World Cup winners.

May 26, 2016
He's been the best of the bad bunch, that's why he was given chance after chance. He looks timid sometimes but also shows moments of brilliance such as his goals against Milan, Lazio and Porto. His defensive workrate, just like his offensive one is inconsistent but at least he never put us in a bad spot like Bentancur and Arthur did (the sending off vs. Roma was super harsh imo).

I understand people here hate him because he earns more than he deserves, but there is a reason he's called up to a French national team that is full of good midfielders and World Cup winners.
its all flashes, some flashes of good, but mostly flashes of consistent anonymity or straight up timid/afraid play. Sugar coat it as much as you want. That he has been the best of the worst doesnt excuse anything and rather describes our dreadful situation in midfield. Do you really want these types of players to lead a Juventus midfield?

Last edited:

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
its all flashes, some flashes of good, but mostly flashes of consistent anonymity or straight up timid/afraid play. Sugar coat it as much as you want. That he has been the best of the worst doesnt excuse anything and rather describes our dreadful situation in midfield. Do you really want these types of players to lead a Juventus midfield?
If Rabiot earns half of his current salary or less, then yes. I would be happy to have him in the squad.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Played another full match in the French shirt and supposedly another poor performance. He's a lucky man that camavinga's been selected for the u21s.
i watched some of the match on local tv just to see some of rabiot. what a waste of time, only confirmed that he still can't win duels on a regular basis, he can't defend, he can't really offer anything going forward. his passing was accurate at least, and he didn't do anything stupid. just the bare minimum from a professional footballer.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
i watched some of the match on local tv just to see some of rabiot. what a waste of time, only confirmed that he still can't win duels on a regular basis, he can't defend, he can't really offer anything going forward. his passing was accurate at least, and he didn't do anything stupid. just the bare minimum from a professional footballer.
Glad he got another cap but at this rate his gonna be even more difficult to sell, and that's despite his astronomical high wages.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
If Rabiot earns half of his current salary or less, then yes. I would be happy to have him in the squad.
This! ROI needs to be considered...he was free though...and that comes with the hefty salary.

Unfortunately for him we can find other midfielders that can give us what he does at half the salary, and probably not a high transfer fee.

Happily swap him in a deal to get Kean back to the club.

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
Hmm, that actually sounds pretty impressive for a Juve player at the moment.

:moan:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)