Adrien Rabiot (32 Viewers)

renew?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
Story of his career...impresses in a deeper midfielder role but never wants to play it. His mummy must put it in his contract or something. Arthur the obvious choice if he can get his body right but right now rabiot is better than bentancur in that role. Hope pirlo starts him there.

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
We really need one of Locatelli, Aouar or Pogba. Rabiot/ Bentancur will shine with one of them on the pitch.
Agreed. Locatelli is my pick from those three. Pogba will cost so, so much and I've been watching Aouar. He lacks something, that guy. Sadly, Locatelli's best position is Rabiot's best position.

Locatelli would be better at it though because he can create from deep. In fact, he can create from anywhere. He wants to help create chances. You don't get that vibe from Rabiot ever.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
I'm far by being impressed by Rabiot. Just like I'm not impressed by either Arthur or even Benta.

It's not that I wouldn't sell Rabiot, I would, but what scares me is the need of having a quality mid now with the current setup. It's kinda scary to think we'd line up 3 new midfield players for the next season although arguably it's very needed to do so.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
This would be perfect! We sell him and buy Locatelli for pretty much the same price. The better player on more sustainable wages. It's a win-win.
I know stats don't give the full picture but I did a whoscored.com comparison between Bentancur and Locatelli for this season and last, and there ain't much difference between them. Hopefully we're not all wrong about Loca.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I know stats don't give the full picture but I did a whoscored.com comparison between Bentancur and Locatelli for this season and last, and there ain't much difference between them. Hopefully we're not all wrong about Loca.
I would imagine Sassuolo in general have a much worse record than we do.Surely going to affect Locatelli's individual stats too

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
I would imagine Sassuolo in general have a much worse record than we do.Surely going to affect Locatelli's individual stats too
Could be. Then again, he's the main man in Sassuolo, while that wouldn't be the case here. And Sassuolo's opponents probably play a more open game than they would against Juve. So i wouldn't expect certain of his stats like key passes, assists, forward passes to necessarily increase if he played at Juve.

On the other hand having better teammates could lift his game.

You never know. I just hope we finally solve our midfield crisis and aren't still discussing this this time next year.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)