Adrien Rabiot (40 Viewers)

renew?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
He's improved since he started here. But not good enough in attack to play B2B and defensively just so inconsistent. If you are going to play in a 2 man mid, you need someone a little better at protecting the CBs.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Kopanja

Jul 30, 2015
Probably wrong sub, or maybe Aaron is not healthy again. Never got into a game and gave the ball away on Atalanta's goal. It happens, nothing to crucify him for.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
another game where he cant pass and has a first touch of an elephant, really really bad game. The goal is on him, couldnt clear the ball he had on his feet.

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
What talent people see in him I don't understand. Even when he has intensity, which is rare, there's no end product offensively, his pressing is noncommittal and defensive positioning also bad.
Have to agree with this. What exactly is he good at? What are his strenghts? I don't see it. (Based on his time with us, never watched him before.)

May 26, 2016
Another standout bad performance. What talent people see in him I don't understand. Even when he has intensity, which is rare, there's no end product offensively, his pressing is noncommittal and defensive positioning also bad.
Agreed. The only time i have seen him take advantage of the opposition being out of position is when he scored that solo goal against inter. He doesnt produce enough and he is not very good defensively either. Just average/bad all over

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
another game where he cant pass and has a first touch of an elephant, really really bad game. The goal is on him, couldnt clear the ball he had on his feet.
This was blatantly obvious yesterday. On 4 or 5 occassions he was completely alone when receiving the ball but because it jumped a few metres from his feet, he needed to make a back pass. Horrible.

He has zero creativity or directness in his game except when we're talking about collecting cards. He's physically strong but a complete pussy when it comes to actually using it and he's on a massive salary as well. Sell.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Ok, so who is our best midfielder? McKennie? :lol:
so many people were trashing McKennie earlier in the season, now it’s Rabiots turn even though he was Juve’s best mid for awhile. Seeing someone on here take, and actually stick to a stance on a player is rare. Just riding the waves of every performance. Next time Rabiot has a good game or two he’ll be back in everyone’s preferred XI. Jooookes.

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
Report said he will be suspended against Udinese for the red card against Roma. They won't even count that we didn't play him or bench him against Fio.

We didn't play him against Fio to avoid any appeal in the future. We always being noble and respect the rules.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 22)