Adrien Rabiot (30 Viewers)

renew?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
i expect a lot from Rabiot. He seemed to settle in quite well at the end of last season and was our best midfielder.
Yes, positively surprised a lot of people i'd say, and the bright side was that he seemed to still have more to offer, i think this season will be the make or break one for him, either he earns himself a regular starting spot or he will want to leave and we will probably want to plusvalenza him aswell either way so it's quite hard atm to predict how this will eventually pan out... there's some promise about him that's for sure.

jukazem

Feb 10, 2007
For me, Rabiot is a starter as well. I would love to get Aouar, but honestly, I feel he and Rabiot will compete equally on that LCM with Rabiot being a "complete player". Kinda like Vidal was in his prime where he was strong in everything, offensively and defensively. Other players are better in certain aspects but less complete overall
Raboit strong offensively and defensively? That's kinda the opposite of what I think of him. But then to you, what was the issue with midfield this year?

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
I want to see more of rabiot in the matuidi position. He has so much to give and has the perfect physical qualities and dependable technical ability.

InterMerda

Feb 9, 2016
With lung cancer gone and Pirlo at the helm, I'm hoping this guy can turn into a Goretzka type of player. I think he's got enough technical talent and the physicality to rape the midfield.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 6, Guests: 24)