Adrien Rabiot (11 Viewers)

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
I think his biggest issue is that he hasn't cemented a position in midfield. He has been used everywhere in midfield and on his day shows he can play that role well. For whatever reason he doesn't believe he is a DM and that has been an issue for him in the past at PSG.

Some say he is slow...i don't believe he is. He has shown he can go on runs and carry the ball...his goal against milan was superb and showed pace, ball control, touch and great finishing.

Right now we dont have a "best" midfielder in our list. We just have potential to be the best midfielder. I really think rabiot at his best fully fit and form starts in this midfield.

What will be hard for him is if pirlo does change to a back 3. Suddenly 2 positions for 3 players with Arthur and bentancur being the other two. Might mean less game time again which would be backwards for him after a really good period towards the end of last season.

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
For me, Rabiot is a starter as well. I would love to get Aouar, but honestly, I feel he and Rabiot will compete equally on that LCM with Rabiot being a "complete player". Kinda like Vidal was in his prime where he was strong in everything, offensively and defensively. Other players are better in certain aspects but less complete overall

U Picciriddu

Jun 16, 2020
I was kinda shocked in his first months, but came to realize that he had severe fitness problems at the beginning. He looked like a slow dinosaur, and at times looked like he missed some confidence to win duels.

After the crisis he clearly was in better form, covering a lot of ground, winning duels and he seemed to understand his role better.

From the beginning it was easy to see that he has more qualities on the ball than Matuidi, but Blaise made better runs than him.

Im happy that he’s back with the French team, should boost him mentally.

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
i expect a lot from Rabiot. He seemed to settle in quite well at the end of last season and was our best midfielder.
Yes, positively surprised a lot of people i'd say, and the bright side was that he seemed to still have more to offer, i think this season will be the make or break one for him, either he earns himself a regular starting spot or he will want to leave and we will probably want to plusvalenza him aswell either way so it's quite hard atm to predict how this will eventually pan out... there's some promise about him that's for sure.

jukazem

Feb 10, 2007
For me, Rabiot is a starter as well. I would love to get Aouar, but honestly, I feel he and Rabiot will compete equally on that LCM with Rabiot being a "complete player". Kinda like Vidal was in his prime where he was strong in everything, offensively and defensively. Other players are better in certain aspects but less complete overall
Raboit strong offensively and defensively? That's kinda the opposite of what I think of him. But then to you, what was the issue with midfield this year?

Hydde

Duke NUKEM
Mar 6, 2003
I want to see more of rabiot in the matuidi position. He has so much to give and has the perfect physical qualities and dependable technical ability.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 3, Guests: 8)