Adrien Rabiot (100 Viewers)

renew?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
this guy really stepped up after the pandemic. and aside from ronaldo, looked really fit and was playing well in full matches, as opposed to just 40-60 mins like most of our other players.

he has the chance to continute this momentum. actually from all our midfielders, he is the one the excites me the most, because he is the one most complete out of all of the midfielders we have.

Buy on AliExpress.com

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
this guy really stepped up after the pandemic. and aside from ronaldo, looked really fit and was playing well in full matches, as opposed to just 40-60 mins like most of our other players.

he has the chance to continute this momentum. actually from all our midfielders, he is the one the excites me the most, because he is the one most complete out of all of the midfielders we have.
And the most handsome.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
Even though I would have liked our players to avoid this year's nation league, but Rabiot needs this type of confidence boost. To be called up by the World Champions is certainly a big one.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
He certainly doesn't lack quality on the ball and his passing game is crisp. If anything he lacks speed and that's not really a priority for a central midfielder.

Apr 19, 2007
We will see what hes made of this season. He had a good run towards the end but lets see what he can do now that hes been playing again and settled. My prediction is that he bacomes a very solid player. Better than Bentancur IMO but wouldnt surprise if he flopped. His mind seems to be a but weak

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
His problem is darn simple: he doesn't make enough runs of he ball as a B2B. He wants the ball being played while he stand still and then make a move. He's a DM, he doesnt have the positional sense of a B2B midfielder

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
I think his biggest issue is that he hasn't cemented a position in midfield. He has been used everywhere in midfield and on his day shows he can play that role well. For whatever reason he doesn't believe he is a DM and that has been an issue for him in the past at PSG.

Some say he is slow...i don't believe he is. He has shown he can go on runs and carry the ball...his goal against milan was superb and showed pace, ball control, touch and great finishing.

Right now we dont have a "best" midfielder in our list. We just have potential to be the best midfielder. I really think rabiot at his best fully fit and form starts in this midfield.

What will be hard for him is if pirlo does change to a back 3. Suddenly 2 positions for 3 players with Arthur and bentancur being the other two. Might mean less game time again which would be backwards for him after a really good period towards the end of last season.

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
For me, Rabiot is a starter as well. I would love to get Aouar, but honestly, I feel he and Rabiot will compete equally on that LCM with Rabiot being a "complete player". Kinda like Vidal was in his prime where he was strong in everything, offensively and defensively. Other players are better in certain aspects but less complete overall

Jun 16, 2020
I was kinda shocked in his first months, but came to realize that he had severe fitness problems at the beginning. He looked like a slow dinosaur, and at times looked like he missed some confidence to win duels.

After the crisis he clearly was in better form, covering a lot of ground, winning duels and he seemed to understand his role better.

From the beginning it was easy to see that he has more qualities on the ball than Matuidi, but Blaise made better runs than him.

Im happy that he’s back with the French team, should boost him mentally.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 87)