Adrien Rabiot (29 Viewers)

renew?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
And yes, this guy was a lazy mofo but suddenly began to give a shit. He’s actually a very good player now. Hope he can keep it up.
I don't think he was lazy, but the issues when he joined were that 1) he wasn't fit for a few months, and 2) he didn't understand the team so just played safe football whenever he got the ball. These are exactly the same issues Ramsey has now.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
This kid is a hustler. Love his work ethic and isn't afraid to get stuck in. Good on the ball, accurate left foot and good first touch.

james95

Sep 2, 2018
The impact a change of attitude can have on a players form. He went from looking disinterested and languid on the field to hounding down loose balls in the 90th minute. His football is looking a lot better now with this sudden influx of guile and energy.

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
I don't think he was lazy, but the issues when he joined were that 1) he wasn't fit for a few months, and 2) he didn't understand the team so just played safe football whenever he got the ball. These are exactly the same issues Ramsey has now.
You got a good point there. He seemed to just give up on the ball too easily and not show any fight for it and as you well pointed out playing safe in fear of getting injured again could be the reason.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
yeh he was insecure to be honest.
-Not in shape
-New enviroment
-Most importantly, way too much time outside the fields, he lacked confidence.

ow it seems he remembered what he did good and started trying the things he use4d to.

rainhard

May 5, 2004
He run and take the ball from opponent and starting counter attack
His passing pretty predictable as he porbably want to help CR7 getting goals

In this match and last match his crossing from side are blocked by defender, if that crossing deliver it will be great opportunity for the striker
He starting to run and become option to pass for his teammate, hopefully he will get his chances and be more confident

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
The potential was always there. I mean this guy was a starter for psg at 20 years of age. A 40-50 mil. mid.
The only question, was when he will start to perform. It took him a while, but better late than never.
I also think Ramsey has the potential to come good(inda game), but he also needs consistency and a clean health bill.

rainhard

May 5, 2004
I think we will use him for plusvalenza, a pretty hefty one .
then go for players like Locatelli or Tonalli with lower wages

because if we will buy 1 midfielder, he will become #4 choice behind Arthur, Benta and the new midfielder
I dont want to name that midfielder it will be a riot, I dont want him too as I want Casemiro

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
I think we will use him for plusvalenza, a pretty hefty one .
then go for players like Locatelli or Tonalli with lower wages

because if we will buy 1 midfielder, he will become #4 choice behind Arthur, Benta and the new midfielder
I dont want to name that midfielder it will be a riot, I dont want him too as I want Casemiro
Our mid is probably complete.
Bentan Arthur rabiot
Ramsey (locatelli) Matuidi

I don't belive the jorginiho rumors.

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
He’s been excellent in the last 2 months. Really please to see him starting to show the undoubtably potential he has. Strong, good on the ball, quick and technically gifted. Absolutely what we need for our midfield. Keep it up Rabiot!

james95

Sep 2, 2018
Our mid is probably complete.
Bentan Arthur rabiot
Ramsey (locatelli) Matuidi

I don't belive the jorginiho rumors.
That midfield is “only” good. It’s still missing that x-factor to compete with the very best. Personally, I’d make 2 marquee signings in that area while completing offloading the likes of Matuidi, Khedira & Ramsey (who I think is a decent player but just doesn’t fit and is perennially injured).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 11)