Adrien Rabiot (21 Viewers)

renew?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Sarri reckons Pjanic is not fit though (adductor). So we've got 3.5 fit midfielders, or maybe 4 (from 5 players) if you include risking Pjanic.
then why bring him to udine and name him in the squad in first place (also, pjanic played a couple of months through muscle fatigue and nobody seemed to care. he can still keep the ball much better than anyone else in the squad)

also, the same sarri said that one junior player (most probably muratore) was ready for first team football. why not use him? i bet he can RUN. that's literally the only thing udinese were doing, and we didn't.

all we needed were some fresh legs.

we played 11 matches since the restart, and iirc sarri used all of his 5 subs only 3 times. no wonder that both rabiot and bentancur are dead at this point.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
then why bring him to udine and name him in the squad in first place (also, pjanic played a couple of months through muscle fatigue and nobody seemed to care. he can still keep the ball much better than anyone else in the squad)

also, the same sarri said that one junior player (most probably muratore) was ready for first team football. why not use him? i bet he can RUN. that's literally the only thing udinese were doing, and we didn't.

all we needed were some fresh legs.

we played 11 matches since the restart, and iirc sarri used all of his 5 subs only 3 times. no wonder that both rabiot and bentancur are dead at this point.
I would have involved Muratore by now, the alternative seems worse. Unfortunately his stubbornness is his worst attribute, he won't change something he sees not working. For him it would be more how Muratore doesn't know the system than seeing that he has the legs that Ramsey does not.

As someone who has watched tacticians for most of my time as a Juventus supporter it's frustrating to see us go down this route. He has naturally had to absorb a bit of the Juve way or it would have been an abject failure long before now, but we knew what we signed up for. The club picked a coach who has shown his hand at Napoli and Chelsea, and all the grievances fans and pundits had with his methods.

Maybe it's some small time syndrome because he came from that lowly sporting background, like he has to show his ideas are good enough for elite level football no matter what others think.

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
This guy is exhausted. He was barely catching his breath around 80'th minute.

We are really fucked in midfield if he doesn't show up for a game.

Pjanic, Matuidi, Ramsey... there is nothing there to rely on at this point. Some of them injured, unfit, or simply not good enough for Juve.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
Rabiot and 40m for pogba is a no brainer but pogba ain't leaving United.

I think with another uninterrupted preseason he could get his fitness levels back up and really offer us a quality option in midfield.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 13)

• almo