Adrien Rabiot (14 Viewers)

renew?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
After the Covid break i think he has earned his chance for next season. Really like this type of midfielder.

Some wonky decition making sometimes but overall his game today was spot on. Keep it up. Want to see how he develops

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Judging subs and rotation in the current season is foolish. We'll see what's really up with a lot of players next season.

Matuidi only came on because Ramsey was done, and he can only play LCM, plus counter the legs of Lazzarri.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Very good game today tbh. Running like a crazy horse all game, linked up well with CR7 and even had a decent shot on goal. Starting to own that LCM position. Hope to see even more improvement from him in the coming years, as I think he has potential to be a very good midfielder for us.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
hey if he can keep this up, Arthur-Benta-Rabiot can work well
All three very good with the ball at their feet. Great at keeping possession...but probably not enough goals in them. That’s why I want to see how Ramsey does for us next season (if he stays)...because before the forced shutdown, he was starting to show a lot of promise for us.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
I see no issues with him if he continues to work his ass off. Quality player. Yet another game where he is putting in impressive challenges at the 90th minute.

He was down on one knee after that sprint and shot on goal in the 1st half. Completely exerted himself.

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
Mommy's boy is proving me wrong and I love it.... pre covid, he was exactly what I was expecting, someone with talent but bad attitude, right now he's giving it all... keep it this way

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Yeah, good thing he's getting better. Otherwise who do you play in the midfield for CL, knowing no one shines in Serie A?

Rabiot - Bentancur - Ramsey or Rabiot - Pjanic - Bentancur seem like the only available solutions now. Matuidi is ass, he can come in just to do some running and frustrate the shit of everyone in his little cameos.

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
Really upped his game in the last month. Showing some of that potential we all knew he had. If he can get his mind right, improve and stay focussed he’ll be a very good player for us

rainhard

May 5, 2004
Yeah, good thing he's getting better. Otherwise who do you play in the midfield for CL, knowing no one shines in Serie A?

Rabiot - Bentancur - Ramsey or Rabiot - Pjanic - Bentancur seem like the only available solutions now. Matuidi is ass, he can come in just to do some running and frustrate the shit of everyone in his little cameos.
I will go with Rabiot - Pjanic - Bentancur as with Pjanic if he can deliver something like his pass to Higuain vs Sassuolo, that will be really important for us

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)