Adrien Rabiot (30 Viewers)

renew?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
He was very good last night and since the Serie A recommenced he had few decent games as well. Im still not convinced though. He will need to consistently play well, without big oscillitions in his form between games.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
He was very good last night and since the Serie A recommenced he had few decent games as well. Im still not convinced though. He will need to consistently play well, without big oscillitions in his form between games.
Agreed. Hope he stays he is starting to improve pretty quickly. Once he gets on a run, he seems quick and hard to watch.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
I was actually ready to move on from this guy. Now I think he clearly needs to start next season. With him, Benta and Arthur, are we really going to make another midfield signing?

Kopanja

Jul 30, 2015
I was actually ready to move on from this guy. Now I think he clearly needs to start next season. With him, Benta and Arthur, are we really going to make another midfield signing?
But who is that midfielder? Pogba is impossible. And with Bentancur, Arthur and Rabiot already here, what kind of midfielder should we look for?

EDIT: I mean, Bentancur is kind of defensive/b2b, Rabiot offensive b2b, Arthur is an enigma to me, but I guess he is something like very poor's man Injesta.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
But who is that midfielder? Pogba is impossible. And with Bentancur, Arthur and Rabiot already here, what kind of midfielder should we look for?

EDIT: I mean, Bentancur is kind of defensive/b2b, Rabiot offensive b2b, Arthur is an enigma to me, but I guess he is something like very poor's man Injesta.
We're being linked to Jorginho, Aouar, Zaniolo and a few others who if they would be signed would demand a starting position.

Also, I'm a big fan of Ramsey and think that he could become the midfield goalscoring threat that we're looking for. Just unsure about his ability to stay healthy.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
We're being linked to Jorginho, Aouar, Zaniolo and a few others who if they would be signed would demand a starting position.

Also, I'm a big fan of Ramsey and think that he could become the midfield goalscoring threat that we're looking for. Just unsure about his ability to stay healthy.
No need to be unsure about that, he can't. Yet we pay him 7.5M to play an odd 15 matches

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
Cautiously optimistic. There seems to be a lot of shit going his way for this guy to produce. I'm far from convinced, I think Juve should go for a good and young LCM to fight for the spot. Someone more offensive/aggressive. We know we won't get that with the other side (Betan/Arthur). Actually it's not clear what Arthur will bring to the table

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
We should sign Zaniolo , Locatelli . Sell Ramsey , release Khedira .

rainhard

May 5, 2004
Only quality Italians please. Our primary target should be Zaniolo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Tonali is better than Matuidi in my books, just buy him and loan him back to Brescia/Sassuolo/Parma for 1 year
If we want to see out of Matuidi contracts

For Zaniolo we can use Bernardeschi to lower the $$
And using our U-23 propect , probs Hans or Fagioli for Locatelli

But just dont miss out on Tonali while Brescia get relegated to Serie B

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
It's a shame there was no valid sub alternative to him because he was dead for the last 10-15 and couldn't offer anything.

Clear improvement though, and he'll be good next season.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 23)