Adrien Rabiot (60 Viewers)

renew?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
He's offensive involvement is nonexistent, but he's very sound on the ball and his passing is very good. I'd say our game will be much better with Pjanic out of the starting 11 and only pure defensive duties are assigned to Rabiot. Partner him with Ramsey and Bentancur for the time being and we could see major improvement.

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
How many "Box to Box" midfielders have we collected over the last 4 seasons that are actually fucking terrible on the ball and have absolutely no business being anywhere near the final 3rd?

I've genuinely lost count.
Hernanes
Sturaro
Lemina
Khedira
Matuidi
Emre Can
Rabiot

These guys are/were all supposedly box to box midfielders, of them have a creative bone in their body.

Khedira did have a knack for scoring goals tbf.

Our midfield scouting is abysmal.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
There is just no chance that he's a B2B midfielder. None, I'm sorry.
i've been saying for months that he is regista. Its a role that relies upon what his actual strengths are and mitigates his laziness.

he has excellent ability to navigate tight spaces with a clever touch or one two pass and i think he could be a big asset in regularly helping transition the team from situations of being pressed in our own half to suddenly attacking with the opposition caught out of shape.

If the issue is that he isnt willing to do that then why is he getting paid? why did we acquire a player who is so stupidly unprofessional and self centered

Last edited:

Boksic

May 11, 2005
He's offensive involvement is nonexistent, but he's very sound on the ball and his passing is very good. I'd say our game will be much better with Pjanic out of the starting 11 and only pure defensive duties are assigned to Rabiot. Partner him with Ramsey and Bentancur for the time being and we could see major improvement.
:agree:

You can't play with both Rabiot and Bentancur as mezzalas in our system. There is no balance and neither offer any real threat going forward. Both are good players but neither are suited to the role. 1 of them with Ramsey is a far better combination.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Could it be his smell? He's French after all :boh: :numnum:

- - - Updated - - -

Someone needs to cut his hair when he isn't looking. Long hair is for pussies. He needs to become a manly man
You sound like my dad. His hair, obviously, isn't the issue.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 46)