Adrien Rabiot (32 Viewers)

renew?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mr Chocolate

Rubba Band Business
Dec 23, 2012
sooo then what do we do with this player when we don't play a 2 man midfield and (allegedly) he won't play regista?
The joys of our opportunistic midfield transfer policy.

Also, I don't see him refusing to play Regista, the fact is we already have a far better one in the squad. I'll hold my judgement on Rabiot, he is better than Can so he isn't the biggest issue we have, I'm still thinking Khedira>Can, Rabiot.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
He just wreaks of not having enough games under his belt over the last few seasons. We know he is better than he is showing. I just don't understand why he looks so underdone in terms of fitness.

I still don't knkw how to best utilise him in that midfield. Definitely not a CAM but doesnt scream out b2b either. He refuses to play the deep lying midfield role but maybe he is better off in that role.

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
He just wreaks of not having enough games under his belt over the last few seasons. We know he is better than he is showing. I just don't understand why he looks so underdone in terms of fitness.

I still don't knkw how to best utilise him in that midfield. Definitely not a CAM but doesnt scream out b2b either. He refuses to play the deep lying midfield role but maybe he is better off in that role.
nah he looks more like he doesn't give a fuck and try all sorts of shit.
A bit like Emre Can who against Lazio got in and instantly tried to gift a penalty to them

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Relax, he'll come good.

I'm still waiting for Rabiot - Pjanic - Bentancur. Hopefully the stay healthy and start to click together. There is potential in that trio.

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
TBD how good he will be, but needs more time to find out sooner than later. No reason to have Blaise and Sami in there when their future with Juve is limited.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
Second half of the season isn't far away....he will need to start getting more game time quickly if he is to be in that midfield trio..which I would also like to see.

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
Sarri claims he's introverted. Not great when you're part of a team.

I agree that he doesn't look much of a box-to-box type. He doesn't look like he has many ideas when he takes the ball in the final third. Mind you, I think I read that that was an issue at PSG. He prefers not be deployed as a regista.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Realistically, how much can we get for him if he things don't pan out come the end of the season?

Selling Can, Ramsey and Rabiot for a combined 80-90 million (not to mention their insane wages) gives us some serious plusvalenza (we could sign two quality mids).

Of course, we would then have to keep Matuidi, Pjanic, Bentancur, and possibly Berna (as a midfield option). Khedira can leave on a free.

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
Realistically, how much can we get for him if he things don't pan out come the end of the season?

Selling Can, Ramsey and Rabiot for a combined 80-90 million
(not to mention their insane wages) gives us some serious plusvalenza (we could sign two quality mids).

Of course, we would then have to keep Matuidi, Pjanic, Bentancur, and possibly Berna (as a midfield option). Khedira can leave on a free.
:lol2:

those piles of **** will never get you those figures .... I think better swap or including them in some deals or contract termination :lol2:

Mar 3, 2014
Rabiot ended up being completely different that I thought he was. He’s more of a physical presence than I thought but also a lot slower. He definitely has a spot on the team. But Can, Ramsey, Khedira I’m not sure about. Ramsey would if healthy. Can is terrible. And despite Khedira’s tactical awareness, his injury proneness and lack of movement are a problem. I’d be completely happy seeing: Pogba/Allan, Pjanic, Bentancur...while seeing Matuidi and Rabiot as bench get occasional starts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 21)