Adrien Rabiot (34 Viewers)

renew?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
passing especially. professional holding mid job in that regard. promising to say the least.

he won 1 of 8 duels though :shifty: i also missed his defensive contribution from earlier games.
so he's a bit of a pansy when it comes to challenging for the ball? shame because he seems capable of demonstrating strength when holding up the ball

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
so he's a bit of a pansy when it comes to challenging for the ball? shame because he seems capable of demonstrating strength when holding up the ball
today he was, but against udinese and leverkusen he played more physical matches. sarri was right, he needs to play as much as possible to be consistent. slowly getting there.

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
Bentancur and Rabiot complement each other really well. I just hope Pjanic recovers his form soon.
This trio is more than capable of holding it's own when it plays to its potential.
All three of those players are good on the ball. I can’t remember the last time we fielded a midfield with 3 players that are good on the ball. Must have been 2015 or so.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Getting better and better. Slick passing, great in possession and moves the ball forward well. The aim is for him to take the LCM position as quickly as possible. He has the physical strength to match Matuidi, obviously doesn’t have his workrate, but makes up for it with his passing and technique.

I’ll give Sarri credit for persisting with him for 3 games in a row.

Jan 22, 2016
Getting better and better. Slick passing, great in possession and moves the ball forward well. The aim is for him to take the LCM position as quickly as possible. He has the physical strength to match Matuidi, obviously doesn’t have his workrate, but makes up for it with his passing and technique.

I’ll give Sarri credit for persisting with him for 3 games in a row.
Apart from insisting on playing Bernardeschi, his selection of players has been very good.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
I think he's only been playing Berna because he's all that has been regularly fit. The trident is still something of a trial and error formation, it does leave midfield light but we have to be proactive in games.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Excellent game once again.

I can't wait to see him take Matuidi's spot really.

If he continues this good form, we are looking at Bentancur-Pjanić-Rabiot as our best midfield lineup going into the 2nd part of the season.

Ramsey was very good when he came on too but I'm guessing he sees him more in Berna's role than as a CM.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 21)