Adrien Rabiot (34 Viewers)

renew?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
I haven't said my welcome yet, so welcome Rabiot. You're welcome as long as you aspire to remain true to the colours and what this club represent.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I've seen Rabiot play in person twice in Ligue 1 and have been impressed both times. What strikes me about him is that he seems to read the game well -- he doesn't put himself into poor positions with the ball, but at the same time is always "there" in support for a drop or lateral pass. And with that, he seems highly capable of winning balls as well – not so much through sheer physicality but rather timely interventions. It will be interesting to see where Sarri plays him, but if it was me, I’d have him holding in the center of the midfield three and let Pjanic have more freedom to roam. I think Rabiot would be wasted on the outside of a midfield three. He also has some technique and finesse as well. Excellent signing considering everything, IMO.

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
Or just have her silenced permanently
Someone in the curva should make an offer she can't refuse.:diculo:

- - - Updated - - -

Welcome rabiot.Please stay out of trouble and drop your agent as quickly as possible.
I am impressed with his speed.Always thought of him as a snail but in the few videos I have seen him he is pretty fast, good passer, can read the game very well.
All in all I believe he is a great "free" signing.

Last edited:

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
I've seen Rabiot play in person twice in Ligue 1 and have been impressed both times. What strikes me about him is that he seems to read the game well -- he doesn't put himself into poor positions with the ball, but at the same time is always "there" in support for a drop or lateral pass. And with that, he seems highly capable of winning balls as well – not so much through sheer physicality but rather timely interventions. It will be interesting to see where Sarri plays him, but if it was me, I’d have him holding in the center of the midfield three and let Pjanic have more freedom to roam. I think Rabiot would be wasted on the outside of a midfield three. He also has some technique and finesse as well. Excellent signing considering everything, IMO.
Welcome back!

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

DeviAngel

Oct 3, 2014
With players like Costa, Dybala I doubt we'll se Rabiot wide, he will the Vidal b2b player in Sarri's system.

I just can't wait for the season to start and see Sarriball tbh.

Sent from my LYA-L29 using Tapatalk

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
You should stick around. I don't think anyone but Seven actually cares about the whole Trump thing but you know Seven...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 22)