Adrien Rabiot (76 Viewers)

renew?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
"Adrien, can you believe our coach is getting paid 9m a year for this shit? Our fans are getting conned lmao"
Fagiot is one of Allegro's greatest throaters. You would never see that kind of reaction from him.

The conversation would be more along the lines of 'Adrien bro, give me also some tips on how I can con this stoopid club and laugh all my way to the bank like you and your daddy Allegro'

Buy on AliExpress.com

Dino_mk

Sep 5, 2007
He is a definition of how Juventus player shouldn't behave.
He is also prime example of how Jj players are allowed to behave and why is this club in such slumber.
It was soo irritating to see him slowly approaching the ball played for him in dangerous attacking position. There were a couple of situations like Chiesa backhill pass where his approach on the duel with opposite players was half-assed. His mind is on his future elsewhere and staying healthy for the next club (bigger paycheck) and euro. He doesn't give a fuck about Juve anymore.

Can't wait he and his bitch mother fuck off this club for ever.

Eros

Jun 14, 2019
Saw this on FotMob:

”Serie A giants Juventus could be set to see Adrien Rabiot depart the club in the summer with his contract about to run out.

The Bianconeri are readying themselves for a major overhaul in the summer and several players could depart. Rabiot’s current deal runs out in the summer transfer window and Daniele Longo has reported that talks over a new deal have now frozen and they have been so for sometime now.

Both parties believe that the time is ripe to say goodbye to each other at the end of the season, with talks having broken down months ago.
ezoicbwa.png

The Frenchman remains keen on a move to the Premier League, with Manchester United and Newcastle United having made enquiries for him. While an exit seems likely, the potential appointment of Thiago Motta as Juve manager could possibly change things as the former midfielder could ask the Old Lady to try to keep the ex-Paris Saint-Germain player at the club.”

- - - Updated - - -

If Thiago Motta arriving means this turd will stay…absolutely not.

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
Let's not forget how important Rabiot has been this season. He is without a doubt one of the top players in Serie A. But I kind of hope he will move on. You get a feeling that he's not committed to this club anymore

- - - Updated - - -

He is a definition of how Juventus player shouldn't behave.
He is also prime example of how Jj players are allowed to behave and why is this club in such slumber.
It was soo irritating to see him slowly approaching the ball played for him in dangerous attacking position. There were a couple of situations like Chiesa backhill pass where his approach on the duel with opposite players was half-assed. His mind is on his future elsewhere and staying healthy for the next club (bigger paycheck) and euro. He doesn't give a fuck about Juve anymore.

Can't wait he and his bitch mother fuck off this club for ever.
I agree. He has too much influence on the dressing room for such an attitude. Needs to leave

Rockets

Jul 26, 2022
He was good last season, this season he's just okayish.
He is never committed to the club.
As for serie A top players, nah he isn't.

Agree that he should piss off though.

BIG DADDY!!!

Mar 12, 2004
Only reason I'd want to keep him another season is because we have some many positions to work on as it is but I will no doubt have a very cathartic feeling when him and Sandro are finally no more as their faces are the embodiment of this weak souless Juve that we have become these past few years.

I'm actually now quite excited for next season assuming we replace the coach of course.

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
Big clubs can afford to pay 10mil/year for an average player...we can't
I meant it ironically. In the past it seemed like his mother thought she could easily take him atop of the world if she wanted. Now his contract has been out twice and no one even touches him. I can see him end up in Brighton or Newcastle at best, which sadly career-wise is a step up atm.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
I’d say renew him if possible, he’s become a solid player imo. Nothing too fancy or out of this world but I doubt we can get a better midfielder considering our budget

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
I stayed because I wanted to help this team return to the Champions League; it's what the club asked of me. I stayed for this objective, and if we achieve it, we'll see and talk to the club about the future."

Rabiot

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 5, Guests: 61)