Adrien Rabiot (43 Viewers)

renew?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Fuck. I think I have 5% of the posts in this fuckstick's thread. Went back and read the first few pages, and a lot of you Fags were excited by this transfer.

@Vlad was very reasonable though, imploring us to exercise caution. He was right. This turd has been a detestable waste of air, water, and resources.

Some of the names on those first few pages :sad: :heart: Where have they gone?

- - - Updated - - -

Great signing. We’ve been after this guy for years, finally got our man. Will add a bit of flair and fancy combined with some defensive nous to our midfield. Don’t worry about his attitude boys, we won’t tolerate this bullshit at our club. This isn’t PSG.

On another note, gotta love the reaction from butthurt EPL faggot fans all over social media. They are BURNING that we signed another top class player on a free transfer.
:rofl: :howler: Love you B.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
I've seen Rabiot play in person twice in Ligue 1 and have been impressed both times. What strikes me about him is that he seems to read the game well -- he doesn't put himself into poor positions with the ball, but at the same time is always "there" in support for a drop or lateral pass. And with that, he seems highly capable of winning balls as well – not so much through sheer physicality but rather timely interventions. It will be interesting to see where Sarri plays him, but if it was me, I’d have him holding in the center of the midfield three and let Pjanic have more freedom to roam. I think Rabiot would be wasted on the outside of a midfield three. He also has some technique and finesse as well. Excellent signing considering everything, IMO.
Ofc :rofl:

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
You probably didn't watch any PSG games or you would have realize what @Bjerknes said was correct. PSG statistics confirm it! Then Rabiot turned to shit the initial 3 years for us. Now last two years has improved but not to the point of earning his yearly 7M.

So you went back almost 5 years for his post lol. Yes 5 years is relatively a short time that never sees any changes in a player's performance. Just look at the model of consistency Sandro has given us Juve fans.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
You probably didn't watch any PSG games or you would have realize what @Bjerknes said was correct. PSG statistics confirm it! Then Rabiot turned to shit the initial 3 years for us. Now last two years has improved but not to the point of earning his yearly 7M.
He is actually exactly the player I've seen at PSG from a few CL games. Pedestrian. How many goals, assists, tackles he provided per game? You think he would excel as holding midfielder? Lol he had a worst game in our shirt playing there.

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
He has to have a contract with someone for next season.

There is no way you would play so loosely and with such lack of effort if you were trying to convince someone to sign you. Abysmal performance.
You're probably right, but if you were the club signing him, would that maybe give you a change of heart? What he is lacking you can't teach IMO. Grintaless.

- - - Updated - - -

Guessing MrsM's opinion on him from the eye test, adios amigo! Does he even have a GF?
1713708697538.png

"Don't worry son, mommy's here." :snoop:

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
  • Alen

Alen

Credit to him after a terrible game at the weekend he was MoM for me.

His attitude was the opposite from Cagliari, he put in a lot of running and good challenges.
He started just like the other Juve players. But then Lazio scored and something clicked inside him and he shifted into another gear. He was my MOM too.
Nothing special though. He needs to do much more if he wants us to forget his poor performances in 2024.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 4, Guests: 30)