Adrien Rabiot (54 Viewers)

renew?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Clamarc

Sep 26, 2018
the current thread is not about rabiot being a starter or a bench warmer. considering the squad we have he's an easy starter in most formations i can think of

those quotes though, pure delusion
I was replying the post above mine. I just forgot to hit that reply button

Clamarc

Sep 26, 2018
His problem is never his qualities but his attitude. MAYBE just MAYBE, if he somehow finally finds the right attitude with that comment. Well he'll be like a new signing and I'd be more than happy to be able to witness the 'real' Rabiot before he leaves lol

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
trust goes a long way, now he's a leader :baus:

i'm dead :lol::lol::lol:
«Si certo, tutte le squadre hanno bisogno di leader e giocatori che possano parlare fuori dal campo e trascinare la squadra in campo. Sono uno di quelli, cerco di dare il 100% e mostrare l’esempio agli altri e ai più giovani. Abbiamo bisogno di tutti. Adesso non dipende».

I suppose Allegri has put him in that position, as sad as it is, he is a current starter.

mondo1

May 14, 2006
100% meme club…. We just can’t catch a break lol
As if they try everything to get rid of their fans.

I despise everything Jj has become…

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
He has definitely been one of our leaders this season, but that says more about us than about him.
i don't think he's a leader. one of the few players from this meh squad who should always start, sure, but a leader is vocal on and off the pitch, urges his team mates, sets an example, and definitely has the team's goal in his mind. i never saw rabiot confronting the ref, urging his team mates to react, asking some support from the crowd, anything. he's just there, doing his thing in a bubble. as gattuso would describe him, sometimes maybe good, sometimes maybe shit. the first time i saw him interact with a team mate was after his first goal vs haifa when he thanked di maria for the brilliant assist and looked genuinely involved and happy for a few seconds.

this is our own capitano here, setting an example on grinta, professionalism and team work:

we shouldn't really be surprised about anything at juventus.

AOD4

Nov 24, 2004
i don't think he's a leader. one of the few players from this meh squad who should always start, sure, but a leader is vocal on and off the pitch, urges his team mates, sets an example, and definitely has the team's goal in his mind. i never saw rabiot confronting the ref, urging his team mates to react, asking some support from the crowd, anything. he's just there, doing his thing in a bubble. as gattuso would describe him, sometimes maybe good, sometimes maybe shit. the first time i saw him interact with a team mate was after his first goal vs haifa when he thanked di maria for the brilliant assist and looked genuinely involved and happy for a few seconds.

this is our own capitano here, setting an example on grinta, professionalism and team work:

we shouldn't really be surprised about anything at juventus.

This is really embarrassing to call him the captain of the team.
Never liked him in a 4 man defense after Chiellini left.

Jul 28, 2002
To be fair, he has lucked out that he is one of the least worst at the moment so probably needs to be playing.

Which I hate typing

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 40)