Adrien Rabiot (19 Viewers)

renew?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Jun 27, 2011
Yes, a club that consistently makes it out of the group stage is barely CL material. Good one Veronique.
We're hanging onto the 4th place because Napoli can't win Verona. Says more about the state of our championship than it does about us.

And I don't think I have to remind you of our glorious CL exists lately against the mighty Ajax, Lyon and Villareal.

Reality hurts. But you can't escape it with just deleting facts from quotes :lol2:

Strickland

May 17, 2019
We're hanging onto the 4th place because Napoli can't win Verona. Says more about the state of our championship than it does about us.

And I don't think I have to remind you of our glorious CL exists lately against the mighty Ajax, Lyon and Villareal.

Reality hurts. But you can't escape it with just deleting facts from quotes :lol2:
Dude you suck at being a Juventus fan. Possibly even more than Rabiot sucks at being a Juventus player.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014

Clubs that have made 2 finals in the past decade

Bayern
Real Madrid
Atletico Madrid
Barcelona
Liverpool
Juventus

Not CL material though LOL

- - - Updated - - -

True. But Locatelli ain't nothing to brag about either.
Why didn't you just say you're on the spectrum?

Jun 27, 2011
Clubs that have made 2 finals in the past decade

Bayern
Real Madrid
Atletico Madrid
Barcelona
Liverpool
Juventus

Not CL material though LOL

- - - Updated - - -

Why didn't you just say you're on the spectrum?
I'm right between realizing that we're far from being the team we were a decade ago, and realizing that we're about to have a hard time challenging for CL this year.

You are delusional if you think our team is capable of challenging any of these teams.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
I'm right between realizing that we're far from being the team we were a decade ago, and realizing that we're about to have a hard time challenging for CL this year.
Not being a threat to win the CL is a different argument than not being CL caliber. You can count the threats to win it on one hand.

Jun 27, 2011
Dude you suck at being a Juventus fan. Possibly even more than Rabiot sucks at being a Juventus player.
I don't know what that means. Being a Juventus fan in reality, and being one here are two separate things it seems. I swear I've seen people here expecting us to challenge for CL this season. It's delusional. If that's what you mean by being a Juventus fan, then yeah, i suck at it.

- - - Updated - - -

Rabiot makes all the difference. And if we had Donnarumma we'd be challengers for the title.
Donnarumma would be a welcomed upgrade. Losing Rabiot doesn't help if we don't fill that position with a better player. Your intentions might have been sarcastic, but in reality, you're on the right track without even realizing it.

Strickland

May 17, 2019
I don't know what that means. Being a Juventus fan in reality, and being one here are two separate things it seems. I swear I've seen people here expecting us to challenge for CL this season. It's delusional. If that's what you mean by being a Juventus fan, then yeah, i suck at it.
Both here and elsewhere Id expect Juventus fans to support the team, not try to convince everyone we're not CL material, which is hardly true, thatd be a pretty silly argument even from a Juve hater, let alone a fan. But you do you.

Jun 27, 2011
Both here and in reality Id expect Juventus fans to support the team, not try to convince everyone we're not CL material, which is hardly true, thatd be a pretty silly argument even from a Juve hater, let alone a fan. But you do you.
Okay you're right. I hope we win Champions League this year :woj: Let's go.

You guys are in for one hell of a season.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)