Adrien Rabiot (29 Viewers)

renew?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

RoiLezard

LizardKing in black&white
Apr 7, 2018
I remember when Inter pulled out from the Vucinic-Guarin swap because of complaints from 'fans'

United pulled out of the ESL as well because of fan backlash. They are very much a club like that these days.

I'm really starting to wonder how many (ignorant) United fans worldwide would browse through an online portal like Tuz or other comments sections and start protesting about this signing too. Wouldn't be surprised at all tbh.

I won't celebrate until this is official.
That’s far-fetched to be quite honest. If this move doesn’t go through, his mom will probably be the main cause. She’s a control freak when it comes to her son’s sources of revenue.

I’m also holding off on any type of celebration until he signs his MU contract. I hope it happens this week.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
I don't want them to sign Pinsoglio because I really like the guy, but he has even more trophies than this guy. He would be a really valuable player for the devils. I never understand that type of logic.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
I don't want them to sign Pinsoglio because I really like the guy, but he has even more trophies than this guy. He would be a really valuable player for the devils. I never understand that type of logic.
It makes sense if you've been a contributing player for those trophies, because it does bring some type of winning mentality.

As far as I'm concerned though the deterioration of our midfield coincides with his arrival here.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
According to an article on FI he's demanding a 3 year contract worth 10m net per season. In what world does he think he deserves that kind of money?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 13)