Adrien Rabiot (30 Viewers)

renew?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Jul 2, 2006
The fact that Kostic won the Europa League, was Europa League player of the season, had most Europa League assists on Bundesliga team of the season don't count?
we are challenging west ham united for his signature. doesn't it give you a hint? how many times a player made his first big transfer in his 30 and turned out to be a revelation?

i am not saying the guy is bad or anything, he might turn out to be what we we need. i am just pointing out that, when it comes to buying and selling, we really suck at it.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
we are challenging west ham united for his signature. doesn't it give you a hint? how many times a player made his first big transfer in his 30 and turned out to be a revelation?

i am not saying the guy is bad or anything, he might turn out to be what we we need. i am just pointing out that, when it comes to buying and selling, we really suck at it.
If he's not bad then what's your point? You think we should offer less than West Ham to get him?

Regarding Rabiot, the fact that we can get anyone to take him with the wages he's on, let alone pay that sum for him is a miracle. We're lucky Man U is desperate because there aren't many other teams that can afford him and would find him useful given his performances since he's joined Juve (for free).

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007

But I will concede there's a risk with him being 30 and only had success at Frankfurt. His spells at Stuttgart and Hamburg don't look so good, so it's not a guarantee he'll be great here

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007

if it makes u feel better last time we bought a winger at 29 he turned out to be one of the greatest players ever for juve.

Edi_K

Nov 6, 2021
I truly hope this will happen...

I have to admit That I have a new idol and his name is Maurizio Arrivabene
I want his photo as a background of my phone.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)