Adrien Rabiot (22 Viewers)

renew?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
I love how at the age of 27 its still only the opinon of the mother that matters here. :lol:
You make it sound like it’s a bad thing, she was smart enough to get “signing” bonus fee also super high salary (he deserves like 3m max) , so Rabiot listening to his mother is absolutely the right thing.

And let’s not act like Rabiot and his mother were unprofessional,they were totally professional,it’s not their fault our management was super stupid , they fought for the best deal and got one :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Buy on AliExpress.com

Strickland

May 17, 2019
You make it sound like it’s a bad thing, she was smart enough to get “signing” bonus fee also super high salary (he deserves like 3m max) , so Rabiot listening to his mother is absolutely the right thing.

And let’s not act like Rabiot and his mother were unprofessional,they were totally professional,it’s not their fault our management was super stupid , they fought for the best deal and got one :)
From the way it is phrased, its not Rabiot choosing to listen to his mother and choosing his mother to be his agent, thats what I found funny, its phrased as if he is a 15yo with 0 say in the matter. :)

Also, money aint everything.

Gigiventus

Mar 3, 2017
From the way it is phrased, its not Rabiot choosing to listen to his mother and choosing his mother to be his agent, thats what I found funny, its phrased as if he is a 15yo with 0 say in the matter. :)

Also, money aint everything.
The way it's phrased and protrayed in the media is pretty messed up. If the agent was anyone but his mother we would be talking about a very successful agent, but the media frames it as bad as possible because she is who she is.

In the end Rabiot has played for years at PSG, Juve, and the french national team, while getting paid much more than he deserves.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
The way it's phrased and protrayed in the media is pretty messed up. If the agent was anyone but his mother we would be talking about a very successful agent, but the media frames it as bad as possible because she is who she is.

In the end Rabiot has played for years at PSG, Juve, and the french national team, while getting paid much more than he deserves.
Mama Rabiot the new Raiola

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)