Adrien Rabiot (47 Viewers)

renew?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Its ridiculous how lame him and Arthur are at moving the ball forward in any sort of a quick manner. Do we really think that Allegri is asking them to do that? Dybala isn't always passing the ball sideways, nor is Locatelli, Morata or Cuadrado. Bentancur played plenty of forward passes during his time here. His success rate was poor but he was trying it.

Why do we have players at CM that don't move the ball forward or at pace? Aren't they supposed to be dictating the pace of the game? Maybe you could have one in there, if he does the running and tackling, but arthur and rabiot aren't good at that either.

When Dybala is fit he drops back to compensate and it kind of works but lose him and its a shit show.

Funniest bit is a significant amount of this forum wants to get rid of Dybala too. Have you been enjoying what this team looks like when Dybala isn't fit?

Last edited:
Mar 9, 2006
He has the best pressing in the squad
Succ▼ -- Number of times the squad gained possession withing five seconds of applying pressure
Снимок экрана 2022-03-18 070004.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Damn, Locatelli fucking sucked by he was playing with COVID probably
Снимок экрана 2022-03-18 070841.jpg

Last edited:

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Fuck Stats. Watch the games and you will see this abomination has no business putting on a Juventus shirt. He offers absolutely zilch going forward (one shot on target every 7-8 games), and he's liable to nap while marking, missing his man, or concede a freekick (or even a penalty) in a dangerous area due to his loss of focus and general apathy.

Strickland

May 17, 2019
Funniest bit is a significant amount of this forum wants to get rid of Dybala too. Have you been enjoying what this team looks like when Dybala isn't fit?
Its hardly any different when Dybala is fit. Just look at the last games with both Dybala and Vlahovic before Dybs got injured again:

2:0 vs Verona - was fun
2:1 vs Sass - wasn't enjoyable
1:1 vs Atalanta - horrible
1:1 vs Torino - supra

Last edited:

juvesince96

Nov 30, 2021
Unpopular opinion: I think Rabiot has been steadily improving lately.

I did not see that coming.
Agreed. I don't think Rabiot right now is one of the biggest problems with this squad. People here hate him though. It's probably because his contributions do not justify his pay and I agree with that. Also, the way he jogs is quite infuriating.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
What to say about this guy? He wasn't horrible, but still not sure what the fuck he is or what he wants to be or why the dumbo in charge plays him. He's the football equivalent to being gender queer.
I've seen Rabiot play in person twice in Ligue 1 and have been impressed both times. What strikes me about him is that he seems to read the game well -- he doesn't put himself into poor positions with the ball, but at the same time is always "there" in support for a drop or lateral pass. And with that, he seems highly capable of winning balls as well – not so much through sheer physicality but rather timely interventions. It will be interesting to see where Sarri plays him, but if it was me, I’d have him holding in the center of the midfield three and let Pjanic have more freedom to roam. I think Rabiot would be wasted on the outside of a midfield three. He also has some technique and finesse as well. Excellent signing considering everything, IMO.
I think the “dumbo in charge” must agree with you. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 32)

• almo