Adrien Rabiot (60 Viewers)

renew?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
he's the only player allegri ever criticised multiple times in front of the press. also, it's still the club that handles the mercato at juventus.

if we can sell rabiot we certainly will.
:agree:

Also, Allegri is the manager who benched Rabiot the most. If Zakaria and McKennie were available, I doubt we see Rabiot this much. Sarri and Pirlo played Rabiot every single time he was available.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
he's the only player allegri ever criticised multiple times in front of the press. also, it's still the club that handles the mercato at juventus.

if we can sell rabiot we certainly will.
He's criticized others, too. Even his other fave Berna. So that just means he'll be here forever. It's like a language of endearment.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
:agree:

Also, Allegri is the manager who benched Rabiot the most. If Zakaria and McKennie were available, I doubt we see Rabiot this much. Sarri and Pirlo played Rabiot every single time he was available.
I don't think so. Rabiot still played a lot even with them healthy, even thrown into positions like LM for some reason. He has the 6th most minutes out of all our players.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
Giovanni Galeone to Gazzetta dello Sport: "I feel mainly disappointed in my favorite player, #Rabiot. I thought he was a super player, but the real problem is the absence of #Chiellini: #Juve don't have a real left-footed central defender. It is damaging #DeLigt."

[Goal Italia]

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 13, Guests: 32)