Adrien Rabiot (62 Viewers)

renew?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
His general play is abysmal, but was he responsible for the goal? Should he track back all the way to our box, and that was the job of the defensive line?
i'd say majority is on him. de ligt was zonal marking and bonucci was man marking 2 guys. de ligt is also partly to blame cuz he was in no man's land. had he been 2 meters deeper he would have prevented the goal. but rabiot didn't even bother to track back. i expect on to have heightened awareness of people around them. the goal would have been forgiven if it was last minute of match cuz players can get tired/ i understand things can happen. but 66th min? parejo should have been feeling rabiot's stinky breath on his neck.

edit: also watching the goal again. rabiot was ball watching entire time. he sees parejo creeping in un marked and doesnt bother to track him. just keeps ball watching.

also vlahovic is to blame too. he falls down like a little bitch he is and loses the ball in our own half resulting in goal starting. morata teaching him well i see

Buy on AliExpress.com
Last edited:

bongraider

Feb 6, 2012
He is partly responsible for the goal. He let a mid sneak into the box. He ball-watched and hesitated. WTF was he doing there crowding around the back three?

MDL is also partly responsible because he shadowed Lo Celso and when Parejo moved in it was too late to track back.

The defense fucked up bad there. 5 guys marking Lo Celso and Danjuma leaving Capue with acres of space and plenty time to set up the pass.

Sent from my SM-A325F using Tapatalk

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
i'd say majority is on him. de ligt was zonal marking and bonucci was man marking 2 guys. de ligt is also partly to blame cuz he was in no man's land. had he been 2 meters deeper he would have prevented the goal. but rabiot didn't even bother to track back. i expect on to have heightened awareness of people around them. the goal would have been forgiven if it was last minute of match cuz players can get tired/ i understand things can happen. but 66th min? parejo should have been feeling rabiot's stinky breath on his neck.

edit: also watching the goal again. rabiot was ball watching entire time. he sees parejo creeping in un marked and doesnt bother to track him. just keeps ball watching.

also vlahovic is to blame too. he falls down like a little bitch he is and loses the ball in our own half resulting in goal starting. morata teaching him well i see
Agreed but his breath probably smells like a mix of breast milk and lavender

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
He is partly responsible for the goal. He let a mid sneak into the box. He ball-watched and hesitated. WTF was he doing there crowding around the back three?

MDL is also partly responsible because he shadowed Lo Celso and when Parejo moved in it was too late to track back.

The defense fucked up bad there. 5 guys marking Lo Celso and Danjuma leaving Capue with acres of space and plenty time to set up the pass.

i also think vlahovic is to blame too. right after ds clears ball to him, he falls down like a little bitch. morata style and the ball is lost to villareal who then spread the ball to the left for the cross

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
His general play is abysmal, but was he responsible for the goal? Should he track back all the way to our box, and that was the job of the defensive line?
The player is right Infront of him, in his eyesight, before he starts his run. There is zero threats Infront of him except that player. Imo, he should track that run every time, but he's a lazy unintelligent bum, so ofcourse he won't

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
MDS should have been closer in the balancing tactic and maybe MDL a little bit open but when the rival CDM attack the box running in a perfect line to the box, of course your MF has to follow them, it's like the rival FB attacking, someone has to follow them

- - - Updated - - -

MDL did that the entire game and it was our game plan, maybe he was a little bit closer that he should in that play but it was more on MDS that was way way opened covering the winger

Last edited:

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
I don’t remember who joked that Allegri was screwing his mother but it’s gotta be true. No other reason why we see this guy in the starting eleven time and time again.
IIRC There were a stretch of games last month where Max benched his ass. It coincided with our best form of the season.

JuveE46

Dec 6, 2015
Capello and everyone else is baffled by this gay giraffe lol

“Look at Rabiot’s position. He has Morata in front of him, what is he doing? is he marking Morata?”

“The only dangerous man in that area was Parejo. If I’m close to an opponent who can penetrate, then I must mark him.”

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
Honestly who cares whose fault the goal was its all on Allegri for thinking going into your shell and defending a one goal lead for 90 minutes is a viable strategy in todays game.

That said fuck this guy too.
...could also add why rabiot continuously starts. It just makes zero sense to me. Reward players for poor performances isn't a good recipe for building a great culture.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
An absolute liability in the first half. How he didn't give away a penalty I will never know. Magnificent cross on the goal and improved slightly in the second half.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 50)