Adrien Rabiot (41 Viewers)

renew?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
A mistery. Cant push forward, too lazy to track back, his defending is shit. He doesnt put any challenges or does a really dumb one. We got rid of Bentacur but this guy is still here... wtf!

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Its like a chewing gum stuck on your soles. And when u try to remove it by hand, your hand gets messy. That moment of frustration. This guy, the worst mid Ive seen donning our shirt. Completely unworthy of our iconic jerseys. Should wear a jersey of different color out there.

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
A mistery. Cant push forward, too lazy to track back, his defending is shit. He doesnt put any challenges or does a really dumb one. We got rid of Bentacur but this guy is still here... wtf!
He is left footed (and one footed while we're at it). As a consequence, he's the only one able to play as a LCM. That's Allegri's line of thought

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
One of the worst signings this club has ever made.

Maybe even the worse when you consider how much we pay him.

And with McKennie injured, we can be sure he’ll be seeing even more game time than he currently gets.

This player (as well as Arturd)has the stink of Paratici all over him. Hopefully we bin this cunt at the end of the season.

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
People moaned about Matuidi and then saw him replaced with something far worse.
yeah, at least Matuidi gave it his all. He was one of our best players in the almost-comeback at the Bernabeu. The only comeback this turd can achieve is for the other team.

- - - Updated - - -

Its like a chewing gum stuck on your soles. And when u try to remove it by hand, your hand gets messy. That moment of frustration. This guy, the worst mid Ive seen donning our shirt. Completely unworthy of our iconic jerseys. Should wear a jersey of different color out there.
He wears a different jersey every time we play, if you know what I mean.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
He is left footed (and one footed while we're at it). As a consequence, he's the only one able to play as a LCM. That's Allegri's line of thought
I don’t think I’ve ever watched a player where I’m not comfortable with the ball being on either one of his feet. Even Bentancur had more technical ability. And Rabiot‘s passing range is two yards.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
One of the worst signings this club has ever made.

Maybe even the worse when you consider how much we pay him.

And with McKennie injured, we can be sure he’ll be seeing even more game time than he currently gets.

This player (as well as Arturd)has the stink of Paratici all over him. Hopefully we bin this cunt at the end of the season.
Ramsey is worse. Same/slightly higher wages and never even played. Wait… maybe that’s better. Not playing > whatever Asexual French giraffe does on the pitch.

- - - Updated - - -

That being said, Forza Rabbit. Lead us to glory :tuttosport:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 38)