Adrien Rabiot (62 Viewers)

renew?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008

- - - Updated - - -

His lazy movement is one of key reason in Aramu goal. At beginning he is the one who closed down Aramu on our left side. But when the Aramu crossed the ball the the middle and go as far as our right side, he keep his run to our centre and near to penalty box. While Rabiot just walking since the ball crossed.

Just dont get it why there is no person tasked to press or keep closing down tye player came into our box. If this attitude in defense is not suited with Allegri instruction, i expect him to be benched for several matches

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
...We froze Ramsey and Arthur out...
ramsey is constantly injured. arthur isn't frozen out, he played his first full game vs malmö the other day, then to thank the opportunity, he decided to be late from training. he's simply an unprofessional, unreliable player.

i bet rabiot won't start too many matches the moment mckennie is available again.

JuveE46

Dec 6, 2015
Seeing his picture raises ones blood pressure doesn't it? Look at this feminine bottom bitch of a homo.
He looks as if krusty the clown dumped a load inside his opportunistic mother's cunt.
I'd take back five of the shitiest players we ever had on normal pay, for this one ovepaid shit stain to leave.
Ngq0xGr_lTJfnE8zBUSbqPGYxTYFqE6gEQrG3YmCYoU.jpg

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 8, Guests: 47)