Adrien Rabiot (86 Viewers)

renew?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
Not entirely sure what this means but I still disagree
Well he seems to lift up his socks and perform better towards the end of the season which has made many think season after season that he is going to step up to the hype he had when he was younger. So I'm waiting for this to happen again.

pavelnel

Oct 24, 2006
Why he played the whole game will be a mystery for the ages.
Who said this guy has a talent? Not for football though.

Изпратено от моят XQ-AU52 с помощта на Tapatalk

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
How's Rabiot a starting French international? Deschamps is nuts. With players like Kante, Pogba, Tchouameni, Kamara, Camavinga, Tolisso, Aouar, Sissoko, Ndombele and more... Rabiot shouldn't even be called to a 45-player squad.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
How's Rabiot a starting French international? Deschamps is nuts. With players like Kante, Pogba, Tchouameni, Kamara, Camavinga, Tolisso, Aouar, Sissoko, Ndombele and more... Rabiot shouldn't even be called to a 45-player squad.
football feels like one big fraternity where favoritism rules. Rabiot has no business at Juve or the French team yet here we are.

Zaim

Dec 1, 2007
The single most annoying player in the squad, hands down. That says a lot with this current horror show of a squad.

The guy was laying on the floor in the 88th minute while we had the ball. He only got up when the ball was further up field.

So far, Allegri's worst decision this season is to play him this much. Makes me lose hope in him as a manager.

Please get this player out of this club.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 68)