Adrien Rabiot (11 Viewers)

renew?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Even Bentancur offers more and he actually plays on the left for Uruguay. Rabiot should be perma benched, shouldn’t take an injury or some exterior factor. Just go hang with Ramsey and leave us alone.

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
Thanks.

So not really any form of roast.
“I think Adrien can really do damage with his shot from distance, but perhaps it’s because he plays internationally for France in a two-man midfield, he just doesn’t make the right movements or has the right timing to get the shot away.

“He didn’t read the game well at all today and we have to do a great deal of work with him. I asked the lads to try shooting from distance today and Bernardeschi had a couple before finding the net.”

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
“I think Adrien can really do damage with his shot from distance, but perhaps it’s because he plays internationally for France in a two-man midfield, he just doesn’t make the right movements or has the right timing to get the shot away.

“He didn’t read the game well at all today and we have to do a great deal of work with him. I asked the lads to try shooting from distance today and Bernardeschi had a couple before finding the net.”
that’s about as much criticism as I’ve heard Allegri give a player publicly since he’s managed juve.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
That he had a problem with his ankle and didn't want to risk him. On top of that he added he'd have removed him anyway as he wanted more insertions from the midfield.
Fagiot gives you insertions alright. The only problem is there's this giant pink dildo waiting to be inserted into his faggy French bunghole every time he attempts any movement on the pitch, or at least that's the impression I get from watching this abominable fuckstick.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)