Adrien Rabiot - CM - PSG (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
No.

50m + 5m/yr player cost as much as a free agent on 10m/yr.
Why are you lying, all reports are saying it's 6.5m , you should be banned for spreading fake news .

I can't believe there are actually some people who don't wan Rabiot , do you even watch football?!

He has great potential,he would cost at least 50/60m , it's going to be great transfer can't wait till official.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Why are you lying, all reports are saying it's 6.5m , you should be banned for spreading fake news .

I can't believe there are actually some people who don't wan Rabiot , do you even watch football?!

He has great potential,he would cost at least 50/60m , it's going to be great transfer can't wait till official.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
#FAKENEWS

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Free Rabiot > €150m Pogba
Free Rabiot < €100m Pogba
Free Rabiot > €90m Ndombele
Free Rabiot = €70m Ndombele
Free Rabiot > €100m SMS
Free Rabiot = €70m SMS

Free Rabiot + De Ligt > Pogba + Benatia
I bet you will be the first mental midget crying about our mid level freebies midfield after we get eliminated in CL again. Crocodile tears about how you allways said we should have spent big for top level midfield updates.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
People are so obsessed with players behavior at another club.
You act like a boring 55 years old dad who hate everything about today's personalities.
Nah. See Pogba (just an example) dancing around or Evra making videos on Instagram or whatever? Some people here will tear them a new asshole for it, but it's harmless fun in the end.

The things Rabiot on the otherhand has done, clearly demonstrate a lack of respect for authority of his club and should not be taken lightly.

Jan 22, 2016
Nah. See Pogba (just an example) dancing around or Evra making videos on Instagram or whatever? Some people here will tear them a new asshole for it, but it's harmless fun in the end.

The things Rabiot on the otherhand has done, clearly demonstrate a lack of respect for authority of his club and should not be taken lightly.
Not wanting to renew with the club is lack of respect?

Strickland

May 17, 2019

All those reports are rumors from inside sources though, no idea what is true and what's not. They probably came from PSG camp as that's not info that would be available for anyone else, so I wouldn't be quick to believe all of it.

Jan 22, 2016
And everything else he has done in his short career?
He made a mistake not going with NT reserve.

Apart from that i don't remember any kind of problem he might created.
-----
Tevez was even a bigger headache in his last team, but he never done something wrong here, I'm sure the same thing will happen to Rabiot. Our club knows how to deal with hot heads.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
All those reports are rumors from inside sources though, no idea what is true and what's not. They probably came from PSG camp as that's not info that would be available for anyone else, so I wouldn't be quick to believe all of it.
He made a mistake not going with NT reserve.

Apart from that i don't remember any kind of problem he might created.
-----
Tevez was even a bigger headache in his last team, but he never done something wrong here, I'm sure the same thing will happen to Rabiot. Our club knows how to deal with hot heads.
https://bleacherreport.com/articles...rien-rabiot-is-one-of-footballs-great-enigmas

How many contract issues is he going to have? Now I'm not saying he can't end up working out well here. He could come and be a model professional. But personally the constant fighting does raise a red flag for me and it should be considered in my opinion. Sure, Tevez worked. Sometimes you get a Tevez, other times you get a Dani Alves.

We do have a great environment at this club, but this environment is going through a period of rapid change. We have the old guard retiring, we brought in a new coach that has had his behavioral issues in the past, rumors of Icardi (please God no), and now Rabiot. Maybe one problematic player would be fine in our club, but when you add to that number then the environment ends up changing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)