Adrien Rabiot - CM - PSG (7 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
Wow you're greedy of someone's else money? What's wrong with you?
:hihi: am not greedy ...I was expecting one or two of these SMS / Pogba / Nodombele based on the latest rumors ....but if we will sign Rabiot at 7m a year ...

I think our midfield is done already ...Khadera will not leave as we renewed recently with him , Matuidi maybe .... but guys ...if this is the midfield you dream of well done :lol2: ... Ramsey will be in the medics and Rabiot , honestly , I can't see him any different to the ones we have ...

Yeah the half defender Can , the moody Rabiot , injury prone Ramsey , Coward Pjanic , Impotent Matuidi , Injured Khadera and Low IQ Bentacour is the way to go to win the CL :baus: .....

Jan 22, 2016
:hihi: am not greedy ...I was expecting one or two of these SMS / Pogba / Nodombele based on the latest rumors ....but if we will sign Rabiot at 7m a year ...

I think our midfield is done already ...Khadera will not leave as we renewed recently with him , Matuidi maybe .... but guys ...if this is the midfield you dream of well done :lol2: ... Ramsey will be in the medics and Rabiot , honestly , I can't see him any different to the ones we have ...

Yeah the half defender Can , the moody Rabiot , injury prone Ramsey , Coward Pjanic , Impotent Matuidi , Injured Khadera and Low IQ Bentacour is the way to go to win the CL :baus: .....
Moody Rabiot? You people are going too far about this guy behavior

He is definitely better than all of our mids except maybe Pjanic.

You are gonna get surprised how good he is.

Kopanja

Jul 30, 2015

I think Tuz is done already ...Badass is not going to leave as we hired Sarri, Marc maybe...but guys..if this a forum you dream of well done...Zach will be banned and Sarrisimo, honestly, I can’t see him any different to ones we have...

Yeah half the guru Wittl, the moody Sarrisimo, sometimes racist Zach, Coward Kopanja, Impotent Marc and low IQ Juventinooo is the way to go...

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
No.

50m + 5m/yr player cost as much as a free agent on 10m/yr.
Is the new tax for foreigners applied in Italy yet?

Starting from 1 January 2019, beneficiaries of this special regime, may opt to pay a substitutive tax of 7% on all foreign source income in lieu of the progressive tax rates (which range from 23% to 43% plus 3% as local taxes).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)