Adrien Rabiot - CM - PSG (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
I will say Rabiot is a MASSIVE upgrade to Khedira and Matuidi. Also he would fit Sarriball perfectly as the b2b role midfielder.
This could be a good deal.

I remember PSG sources saying Rabiot was a bigger talent than Kingsley Coman back when we lured him away.
And to be honest, if a 22 year old Rabiot can become a PSG starter.. The talent has to be there.

A midfield of (Ramsey/Bernardeschi - Pjanic/Bentancur - Rabiot/Can) could be great.

Move on and secure Chiesa and handle the RB situation and we've got a team.

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
A midfield of (Ramsey/Bernardeschi - Pjanic/Bentancur - Rabiot/Can) could be great.

Move on and secure Chiesa and handle the RB situation and we've got a team.
Enough MF talent I think there for a CL title. Aspect I like is Juve getter younger, hungrier platers. Ram 28 Berna 25 Pjanic even only 29 Bent 22 Rabiot 24 Can 25. Thanks to Blaise and Sami for what you have given Juve but on the wrong side of 30. And adding a young Italia boy like Chiesa would be good.
:jflag:

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Insigne isnt that good I dont know why people here fap to him like he is the next Messi or something..
The guy is a poor man`s Dybala.. He is at the level of SES and Under...
Same can be said about Berna. Insigne is no Messi (Duh?!)but the best and most complete italian attacking player. Take off your Juve goggles for once if you watch both play for italy the next time.

The last bit you wrote is just straight up laughable. Sorry.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Insigne definitely does more than Dybala.
Of course he does more - Allegri just played Dybala in the worst possible setup..
Also Juve have better players while Napoli have Insigne as their star...

Take Insigne from them and put Under or SES and you`ll get the same results..
I like Insigne dont get me wrong - He is the type everyone loves to see but when you remove that and just look at what he brings to the table - SES and Under do the exact same thing...

Dybala is much better than Insigne - Watch Dybala goes to another team and play a much better football than he had..
The only other place Dybala might fail is Man Utd but since Mourinho is not there anymore it makes it less likely...

Insigne is better than Bernardeschi&Dybala at being a Napolitan..

- - - Updated - - -

Same can be said about Berna. Insigne is no Messi (Duh?!)but the best and most complete italian attacking player. Take off your Juve goggles for once if you watch both play for italy the next time.

The last bit you wrote is just straight up laughable. Sorry.
Lol you are calling me biased..
I usually say players are overrated including our players and Im the one who is biased..
I watched Italy and he does well because... He is a good player... So are the others I mentioned.. yet Insigne isnt good enough to be a starter and unless Dybala rediscover his touch and adapt better to the new system so does he..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)